Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Teen Undies for Childish Adults

by Phaenoh Posted 8th Nov 2010 at 12:35 AM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 1:52 AM
I can't believe this hasn't been done before! So... thanks for doing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 3:03 AM
Thank you! Will help keep my CC folder clean :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:59 AM Last edited by black_crazy_cat : 8th Nov 2010 at 6:27 PM.
OMG you are so Greaaaat!!!!!!! so Cool And cute same time lool
Btw i like your creations please keep it up because half of the creators leave S2 world and Go to S3 world S2 have a little creators now
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2010 at 3:24 AM
I love your conversions and defaults. Was excited to see something new from you.

Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 17th Nov 2010 at 8:57 PM
This is actually something I've been trying to find for a while now...I am very glad that you've done these, and even happier that they will look so nice with your defaults in my game!
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
I can't believe this hasn't been done before! So... thanks for doing it.

any change off helping me? i am new here and i really love the designs but there not working
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#8 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 3:49 AM
If something isn't working for you, the best thing to do is to start with our Help Wiki: http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...Fracking_Idiots
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 7:50 AM
Just wanted to say, after not playing for a year or so and just having reinstalled the game, this is one of the sets I just had to put back in. More variety for AFs! Thanks :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Mar 2024 at 4:25 AM
It is stated that it is suitable for young adult, but this is not the case.