Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Birch Avenue Row Apartments

by armiel Posted 8th Nov 2010 at 3:43 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2012 at 2:53 PM by armiel

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 5:05 PM
Cute, cute, cute! Really makes me wish that apartments functioned more like in Sims2 so that I could put in a couple of families of my choosing. I especially like the way you did the pool.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 10:29 PM
OMG thank you so much!!! i hate those high rises too, they don't give enough space, and the public transportation sucks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Nov 2010 at 11:20 PM
If I hadn't uninstalled TS3 I would DL this right away, but alas, all I have is the pretty pictures. I love it, I love it, I love it! I love picture #19 in your photobucket. That is such a creative way to split up a space but leave it *spacious*. This deserves a star IMO.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:09 AM
Wow! Just wow :D
I LOVE this!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Nov 2010 at 10:23 AM
Wow,the exterior is wowing!I love the combination of colours,I might have to steal it Thanks
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 5:09 PM
Extremely well done! I was very upset at how the apartments where done in Late Night. The high risers are awful! All that wasted space for just a tiny studio. Beh.
Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 1:54 PM
Just what I wanted. Love it,, well done
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:03 PM
Thank you so much, that's just awesome!
I wish I could be as creative! Tell me please, do you sketch your houses on the paper first or do you work right from the game? Just wondering.
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 5:57 AM
AliceON,

I work straight on game. At sometimes I gather some inspiration from house plan sites, but with this house for example, it's all just from my head :P
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Apr 2011 at 9:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gabrielorie
Wow,the exterior is wowing!

I couldn't have phrased it better myself.
Absolutely astounding, can't wait to move a family in.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 1st May 2011 at 2:33 AM
How did you do the garage with out getting the warped walls or pieces of it sticking through the garage door, and how did you get the stairs in with out problems?
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st May 2011 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dreamcatcher2009
How did you do the garage with out getting the warped walls or pieces of it sticking through the garage door, and how did you get the stairs in with out problems?

Skills

It's all done with CFE, check out the building forum and tutorials for more info.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Oct 2011 at 8:59 PM
Thank you for uploading ^.^