Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hilltop Center - Silent Hill 3

by meriel Posted 18th Nov 2010 at 2:45 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 5:40 PM
I absolutely love these Silent Hill buildings.
Keep up the good work! :D
Test Subject
#3 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 8:03 PM
I don't often DL other people's buildings (I'm really fussy about how things go together) but I loved this! I can totally turn this in to a really great apartment building and I really think it will work well! Thanks!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 5:32 PM
I love it! Now if only we had some monsters to scare the living crap our of the sims entering the place. xD
Where can I download that lovely decorative katana?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kitty Paine
I love it! Now if only we had some monsters to scare the living crap our of the sims entering the place. xD
Where can I download that lovely decorative katana?

Ha! Yeah, that would be awesome!

That decorative katana is actually a Maxis object, it came with a expansion pack I think. So if you have all the required expansions, you should have it. You can find it in Decorative - Wall Hangings. Or, if you download this lot, you'll find it in there, as seen in the picture.

Thank you.

And thanks, Brandon902 and Shaid, too.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 3:41 PM
Thanks Meriel.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 7:18 PM
This is really nice. I like the way you followed the layout plans and I will definitely be downloading it when my game starts working again. I might need to make it a bit grungier though...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 10:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emsylee
This is really nice. I like the way you followed the layout plans and I will definitely be downloading it when my game starts working again. I might need to make it a bit grungier though...

Cool, do so. Sometimes I feel I'd like to do that too - making it "grungier" - but then I think of the even more amount of work and energy it would take, and I just go like "*sigh* I'll just make it how it is when it's not all grungy and bloody and weird Silent Hill-ish looking then...".
I'm lazy, yes.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 9:59 PM
This is amazing. Seeing this reminds me of how much I used to enjoy the Silent Hill games, I must play them through again! Thanks a bunch for this, I'm totally going to grunge it up myself. ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 7:42 AM
Cool! How bout the alternate version? xD
Just kidding. My Heather will not be happy to see this in my neighborhood. lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 7:22 PM
Oooh My GOD This is awesome! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 8:13 PM
Oh this looks amazing! I know this is old, but thank you so much!

I love that you watch Agentjr's let's plays, I watch them all of the time
I hope that there is a mannequin room, that was one of my favorite parts, if not I'll definitely be adding one! Thanks again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 1:01 AM
Karela -

Oh, that's fantastic! I love his Silent Hill Let's plays.
Unfortunately the mannequin room was one of the rooms I didn't decorate, but it's definitely in there so you can still decorate it on your own, as I've included the same amount of rooms and kept the layout as close as possible. Can't quite remember which of the rooms it was though.

And thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 9:57 AM
grate job!!! love the game keep it up
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 27th Feb 2016 at 11:07 PM
Thank You!