Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nenim Gul - 3br, 5ba

by Shoosh Malooka Posted 18th Nov 2010 at 2:57 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2010 at 7:58 PM by Shoosh Malooka

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 3:31 PM
Haha, that's awesome!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 18th Nov 2010 at 7:22 PM
This looks amazing! Perfect for my Evil Sims... or maybe my vampires! XD Thanks!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:12 AM
Impressive

This version is even better than the last
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 5:21 AM
This lot is absolutely AMAZING! I neeeeever comment, but I just couldn't leave my browser without telling you how impressed I am by this lot.

Terrific work. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 12:33 PM
it amazing how you got it to look like this!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 5:45 PM
This is incredible I don't know HOW in the world you even managed to make something this spectacular -- the intricacies of CFE are entirely lost upon me. I am totally envious! :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Nov 2010 at 9:42 PM
can only say one thing, holy f*ck.
this is really good, am downloading it at the moment,
gonna try it out tomorrow
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 3:42 AM
This is the absolute evilest abode! You are a wizard with CFE and produce the most amazing edifices! Thank you for this, but you have also made the choice of which to play doubly difficult. I'll probably end up using both of these in different games. Well, you'll keep me busy during the holidays! Thanks so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 20th Nov 2010 at 10:41 PM
Goes to favourites
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 4:21 AM
Wow, very nice. Creative imagination and one of the future.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Nov 2010 at 1:10 PM
Amazing work, your lot is gorgeous ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 6:25 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! Is another one on it's way? The next should be less family-ish. You should have a demonic boardroom and stuff! But feel free to ignore me - you seem to know what you're doing. I am awaiting the next one (should it be coming) with bated breath. Hopefully, you got my message on the Bloody Mary house (I thought I'd add that here, in case you didn't).

It's due to her I'm made of tin - her spell made THIS occur! So for once I'm glad I'm heartless; I'll be heartless... KILLING HER!
Theorist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#14 Old 22nd Nov 2010 at 5:41 PM
Thanks! I'm working on a new one, but it's not evil. It's a goody goody two shoes lot and it's a floating 40 x 40 castle high in the air. Of course, I won't mind if someone turns it into an evil sky lair and paints the hanging island black. A demonic boardroom? With a CEO of hatred and Putrid Stockholders? Why not? I'll check out the Bloody Mary message!
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Nov 2010 at 11:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxdeejadoodlexx
This lot is absolutely AMAZING! I neeeeever comment, but I just couldn't leave my browser without telling you how impressed I am by this lot.

Terrific work. :D

I think the same as xxdeejadoodlexx.. I LOVE THIS!!
it's simply incredible..
Every sim I have will be in this house
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Feb 2011 at 3:12 PM
This is awesome!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#17 Old 12th May 2011 at 8:53 AM
this design reminds me of aliens, stars war, everything outside the universe...it looks surreal, love it...xoxoxo...
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Aug 2011 at 3:35 PM
Looks like something from Samurai Jack from the front... shaped like Aku's head and all.
Test Subject
#19 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:12 AM
!!!!WOW!!!! totaly AMAZING!!!! i wish my house could look like this!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 8:18 AM
i cant find it ;( it looks awsome though!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 8:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DeathIIV
i cant find it ;( it looks awsome though!!!
never mind its in the houses...thing i had to go to edit town LOL sorry i thought it was alreeady on the ...map... I LOVE IT!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Feb 2012 at 2:57 AM
This is incredibly cool... I am at a loss for words. Thanks for sharing! Wow.. I love it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Mar 2012 at 11:35 PM
Amazing work, but I have one complaint: There is a reason the game does not usually allow you to stack staircases on top of each other.

With the default setup, my sims would constantly get stuck trying to go up and down the staircases in the building's tower. They would walk to the top, then turn right back around. I had to replace all the staircases with spirals before the house was useable.

If you ever update this house, do you think you could fix this?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 12:01 PM
Wow, this might just be the only house I use from now on!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th Feb 2013 at 11:02 AM
WHOA. :O Just... whoa. *amazed*
Page 1 of 2