Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rudolph's Second Hand Emporium (No CC)

by wormwoodz Posted 27th Nov 2010 at 3:11 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2010 at 3:37 PM by wormwoodz : forgot link
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Nov 2010 at 3:21 PM
I love the style of the building, I was so getting tired of the old store! Thanks for the upload!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 5:25 PM
Love it! I think I'm putting it in Sunset Valley!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 8:07 PM
What happen to the workers, if I replace the old store with this one. I kinda like the workers there, and I don't want to loose them

Thank You.. wormwoodz
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bootymelody
What happen to the workers, if I replace the old store with this one. I kinda like the workers there, and I don't want to loose them

Thank You.. wormwoodz

I think the workers are the same, since it's considered an "NPC job assignment". At least that's what happens when I edit these lots in my neighbourhoods, but I'm not 100% sure about that.

Thank you, you're welcome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Nov 2010 at 12:13 AM
Just WOW this must have taken you ages! thanks so much for sharing, you have saved many a headache of building thier own, THANKS :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 4:33 AM
This store looks lovely! I liked the way it looks during nighttime. Great work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 4:31 PM
Thank you. I was looking for a building like yours to make a fushion lounge in Riverview. Because the one in the librairy has not a handy size. So I'am gone try this one.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th May 2011 at 11:08 PM
I was a little saddened to see that Bridgeport had exactly the same consignment store as the one in the lot catalogue, I hadn't thought anything about it, but I did think they could have come up with something different.

Nice to see something I can put in my own Bridgeport to make it a bit more custom (even if I'm not the only one who puts this customisation to use).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2015 at 3:00 PM
awesome