Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 new windows for *Extended* walls

by Lisen801 Posted 6th Dec 2010 at 9:50 PM - Updated 27th May 2012 at 12:47 PM by Lisen801

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Dec 2010 at 11:35 PM
Awesome upload!
Its one of those things i missed in the game since the very start. . . and the thicker walls are a huge plus!!
Thanks for sharing it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:11 AM
I totaly agree with Xaib!! Love this!!!!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 1:21 AM
Glad to see two story windows... and I hope this means we see two story arches in the future too. Thanks for these.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 2:47 AM
This is just so lovely, thank you so much
Eminence Grise
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 2:52 AM
Awesome Lisen! Was just speculating yesterday about the possiblity of two-story windows in TS3, and now my question is answered So tastefully too, like all your stuff.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Dec 2010 at 5:29 AM
Thank you so much, they are beautiful! You did such excellent work, thank you for sharing!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 4:05 AM
Lisen, you're a genius! Thank you!
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 4:54 AM
Thank you all for the response, it's makes me happy.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 5:11 PM
awesome, perfekt till min kyrka ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 8:41 AM
Really, your stuff is extrem beautiful, the best over here. I don't like packages, but - only for you- I created a Mods-Dir. I love your files! A connection of with love made and realistic face. Keep your work on the line, I will be there .
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 5:24 PM
wow, looks great
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 8:33 AM
That's awesome. I wonder could you please made it for The Sims 2? Since there's no extended walls, could you please made it for flat walls? I've been looking for separated 2 story windows. Really I'm begging you. . .
please. . .please. . .please. . .please. . .please. . .
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 11:32 PM
Great work. So practical and very attractive. You're very talented and I appreciate your sharing your excelelnt creations.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Mar 2011 at 8:24 AM
I love this window so much, Lisen.

But, I was wondering, and felt like playing devil's advocate.

Would you ever consider making a "middle" window, so that this coud be possibly by extended over three or five stories?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 9:58 AM
i love this windows, they're so like majestic.

i was wondering if you could make them for just one tile/square (i don't know what to call it), instead of two. Please answer
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 21st Mar 2012 at 4:00 PM
excuse me, but... THIS IS FUCKING FANTASTIC! thank you SO much for this work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 14th Apr 2013 at 11:09 PM
I love the windows, but for some reason I can't find the smaller one in the game. I've used the big ones and have looked all over the place for the smaller ones, even redownloaded and replaced the file, but I still don't see it.

Nevermind, I found it. It was hiding at the far left and I didn't recognize it at first.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 1:24 PM
Thank you! Beautiful work!!!
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Feb 2015 at 3:28 PM
Thank you! Beautiful work...I love it!