Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Club "La Palma" - Club with Pool

by Jasmea Posted 8th Dec 2010 at 3:29 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 6:25 AM
Awww absolutely sweet and beautiful. I love the swimming pool so much, that's a very cute detail ! Thanks for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 7:24 AM
I really like it. It's cute, adorable and cosy :3 good job!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 2:54 PM
This is really cute, love the heart-shaped swimming pool, thank you for such a cute club!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:30 AM
thank you trüffelschaf
now can you make us the lounge, disco or other bridgeport places for sunsetview, please? pretty please?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 7:37 PM
Much needed. I don't like the new city for most of my sims. This club is beauiful too. Just my style. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 21st Dec 2010 at 5:28 PM
This is amazing! The perfect place to get your sim chillin. And the pool is cute!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 8:01 AM
Great club. Sunset valley is also my favorite Neighborhood and those tall clubs from Bridgeport really takes away the homeliness.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Dec 2010 at 12:30 AM
Thank you!! I hate those bridgeport clubs, can't place them in barnacle bay...
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Jan 2011 at 3:52 PM
I installed this, it is very pretty. But no sims will visit it. Usually when I send my sim to a community lot other playable sims go to that lot, but this one is empty besides the bartenders. It's even listed as a hot spot in the newspaper. What am I doing wrong?
I do have AwesomeMod installed, but I disabled the option for "no swarming community lots." (or similar)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dormaus
I installed this, it is very pretty. But no sims will visit it. Usually when I send my sim to a community lot other playable sims go to that lot, but this one is empty besides the bartenders. It's even listed as a hot spot in the newspaper. What am I doing wrong?
I do have AwesomeMod installed, but I disabled the option for "no swarming community lots." (or similar)

I'm sorry but I think that's not actually a Problem with my Club, since a) while I playtested the Lot, I had loads of visitors and b) from what I've heard other players had similar experiences in some of the Late Night Clubs... Maybe it's a bug. I never had that, thus I don't know how to fix it, I'm very sorry! I don't even have AwesomeMod, I like Twallans Mods better, but I think the Option you mentioned might be against the senseless grouping of Service Sims on Lots... Well, I'm not sure about that, sorry. Maybe someone else in the MTS Community knows more about it.

Thank you all for your Comments. I deleted mine accidentially, I'm sorry for that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st May 2011 at 4:38 PM
Very cute venue- Finally, a awesome community lot I can fit into my town!

Only issue was the stereo was set to classical- was quite humorous seeing all my sims get down and funky to violin music! LOL

Thanks again for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Jun 2013 at 4:14 PM
Love it! Much nice than the one supplied in the game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 3:28 PM
This club is perfect for Sunset Valley! Thank you so much for it. It looks so clean and beautiful!