Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bowls of Soul and Whatever: 5 Animation Friendly Eyesets

by AlfredAskew Posted 10th Dec 2010 at 4:22 AM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 7:15 AM
Thanks, these are really lovely - like all your items
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 3:42 PM
I agree with you, thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 4:13 PM
I see your name on an upload and I have to have a look. Your stuff is awesome, makes my little simmies seem so much more realistic. Keep up the great work.
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#5 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 9:20 PM
Oh pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty! Time for some new defaults for me! Thanks so much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 4:34 AM
Your creations are like food. I dont care what it is.... more than likely I'm going to love it, and want more.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 5:22 AM
Your title image, as always, is the icing on the lovely CC cake.

Love the "deformity hiding highlight", that's clever! I also like the idea of making several iris shapes for various Maxian eye shapes. Sclera that don't go black when sims move their eyes are always good.
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 3:23 AM
Its.... shiny....
That's soo cute!!! Thanx!!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 6:03 AM
Cool! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 6:46 AM
i really liked this cute baby pic and i like the eyes so shiny thaanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 7:12 PM
I'm new to Sims and this site, and I got really impressed by the quality and realism of TS2 custom content only seeing this thread's preview thumbnail. Amazing.

One question though: the eye texture in the "sclera halo" pic does not seem to be amongst the eyes in this download. Am I missing something?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 10:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cnidaria
I'm new to Sims and this site, and I got really impressed by the quality and realism of TS2 custom content only seeing this thread's preview thumbnail. Amazing.

One question though: the eye texture in the "sclera halo" pic does not seem to be amongst the eyes in this download. Am I missing something?

Well thank you!
I must admit, that preview is more than half drawing on my part. The eye itself is the proper texture, but I edited the heck out of the skin surrounding it. I got carried away.

No, that's one of my more recent (not quite perfect) sets. I nearly included it, then realized it had issues and backed off. Same sclera, different iris. It'll get posted eventually. Sorry about that.

If you want it, it's here: http://alfredaskew.livejournal.com/8397.html.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 11:49 AM
Yay, eyes by Alfie! *fan-girlish squee* They're beautiful, just like everything else you make <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 1:19 AM
"Downloads: 1337"

:D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 11:18 PM
ooooo i like!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd May 2011 at 12:42 PM
I downloaded the defaults. They're SO beautiful!
Test Subject
#17 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 10:01 AM
The black Model L eyes aren't showing up for me in-game or in Body Shop. Is anyone else having this problem?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Jan 2014 at 5:26 PM
Thank you!