Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Connie Ning

by daluved1 Posted 12th Dec 2010 at 12:55 PM

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Dec 2010 at 5:16 PM
Thanks she is pretty
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Dec 2010 at 7:05 AM
She's very pretty thank you very much.
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 1:24 AM
I don't want to sound annoying, but it's quite controversial for most asians to have tattoos. I would know, as, my parents said that if I ever came home with a tattoo, they'd disown me. In some asian countries, tattoos aren't permitted in places like pools or hot baths. Like symbols, some asians consider tattoos as a symbol of being a thug or junkie... Just food for thought. Otherwise, she's really nice looking (:
Mother Function
retired moderator
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 8:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Sunfisher0
I don't want to sound annoying, but it's quite controversial for most asians to have tattoos. I would know, as, my parents said that if I ever came home with a tattoo, they'd disown me. In some asian countries, tattoos aren't permitted in places like pools or hot baths. Like symbols, some asians consider tattoos as a symbol of being a thug or junkie... Just food for thought. Otherwise, she's really nice looking (:

I've seen a lot of Asians with tattoos, that's not to say that all of them do. Anyhoos, interesting tidbit, thanks for sharing. :D

"Holy Shift! Check out the asymptotes on that mother function!"
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 5:18 AM
hehe i like the name :P
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 7:40 PM
Nice asian honey
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 12:52 AM
She is very pretty and you can see a personality too...so nicely done.
Test Subject
#9 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 10:01 PM

yeah that is sooo true!
but the sim turned out nice and the tattoos are great for the family I am making...yakuza style...so any tattoo I can find I download to see if I can fit it in somewhere...wish I could find Koi tattoo...

^_^
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 2:42 PM

I know this is quite old and the poster has already replied to this, but I literally snorted. You do know that most people in general consider people with tattoos as a symbol of being a junkie or a thug? BUT do you know what that means? It's something called making an assumption, judging before you know a person and ultimately being CLOSE MINDED. I don't want to offend you or say your parents are close minded but it has nothing to do with your culture, though if I was going to make a generalization I could see how since you mentioned that tattoos ARE banned from being visible in certain places in Asia (but they are in many other countries, unfortunately just as they are banned from certain workplaces still in the western world) and because Asian people usually rely highly on a sense of honor and tradition... but it's absurd that in 2011 someone would still think that if you're an asian person, you can't have tattoos and because if you do you're automatically not a good person and aligned with a gang or doing drugs which caused you to get the tattoo. It's even more comical that a Sim should provoke a thought like that, as it's a fictional character and even if more thought had been put into the character like for a book or something.. it's not as though the whole story is known behind the work. Hopefully this doesn't come off as disrespectful, though I hope when you're older you don't make snap judgments about (real) people. Again, I don't think you are close minded but statements like that can indeed lead to closing yourself off from others unique perspectives and different ways of life. I'd also like to say I've seen many asians with tattoos, piercings and colored hair and while I'm not asian myself one of my closest friends is but that doesn't mean I know every asian in the world ever... as you don't!

Anyway, to the original poster this is a beautiful sim and I can't wait to have her in my game! I think I might add even MORE tattoos.