Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Yellow Lilac

by ung999 Posted 14th Dec 2010 at 3:16 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 6:01 PM
Wonderful house and decorating style. Thank so much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 8:46 PM
So Beautiful, Love this home!
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Dec 2010 at 11:21 PM
I really love this home, but I do not have Fast Lane. Does it need Fast Lane for furnishings, or is it needed for the building? And if it is only for the furnishings, is it possible for me to use it without it borking my game? I assume that if it is furnishings that they will be replaced with similar things that came with the game.

I guess if that is not possible, is there any way for me to beg a build that does not need it?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 2:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by michelou
I really love this home, but I do not have Fast Lane. Does it need Fast Lane for furnishings, or is it needed for the building? And if it is only for the furnishings, is it possible for me to use it without it borking my game? I assume that if it is furnishings that they will be replaced with similar things that came with the game.

I guess if that is not possible, is there any way for me to beg a build that does not need it?

It doesn't matter if you don't have FL. They will be replaced by other base game objects since I only used one or two items for decorative purpose.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:48 AM
It's always such a joy to see your houses. I always learn new ways to do something! I especially love the kitchen in this one
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ung999
It doesn't matter if you don't have FL. They will be replaced by other base game objects since I only used one or two items for decorative purpose.

That's great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 2:15 AM
Love the house! Oh, and thanks for replying back to me so soon.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Dec 2010 at 9:09 PM
Wow this is nice I especially love the poolshape
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Dec 2010 at 12:05 PM
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!
i hate my life!
i only have ambitions and late night!!!! =@@@@@@
WHY?!!

btw, great house! =))))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Dec 2010 at 6:26 PM
oMGGG Please come and decorate my real house!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 5:36 AM
This house is going to make me break my promise to myself and move my sim into a luxurious home before he reaches 5-star celebrity status! Beautiful work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Jan 2011 at 6:40 AM
how did you get the foundation on a floor (not terrain)?
did you use a cheat or a a certain pack required?