Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carmine

by Cloudburst Posted 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:19 PM - Updated 29th Mar 2011 at 7:26 PM by Cloudburst

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 3:41 PM
Beautiful home! Thank you for sharing it.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2010 at 4:12 PM
This is really impressive,thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 12:39 AM
This is really gorgeous.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 10:38 AM
Thanks xx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2010 at 5:15 PM
I am definitely loving this home! You did a wonderful job, and its all base game content, even better!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 24th Dec 2010 at 12:30 AM
That's a lot of plants... but thank you for making this! I love almost every contemporary/minimalist/modern house I see, but usually it's either not too easily playable and easy to get lost in, tons of pointless indoor walls and rooms, and sometimes they just look the same. This, however, is one exception. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 3:23 PM
Great house, I added a garage onto the entrance side to the left. It worked out good Great house!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Dec 2010 at 6:17 PM
Wow! This house is just... amazing! I love it and so do my sims Thankyou so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 5:57 AM
The roof is not showing up in my game. I've tried deleting the file from my game and then re-installing it, but that didn't work. I also tried going into edit town and then returning to the game, but that doesn't work, either! It shows up perfecltly when I'm in Game Setup, but then when I go to build/buy mode or Live Mode, it's not even there! Any tips?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 31st Dec 2010 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LovelyDarkness18
The roof is not showing up in my game. I've tried deleting the file from my game and then re-installing it, but that didn't work. I also tried going into edit town and then returning to the game, but that doesn't work, either! It shows up perfecltly when I'm in Game Setup, but then when I go to build/buy mode or Live Mode, it's not even there! Any tips?

Have you got Advanced Rendering (in the options menu) turned off? I know it stops platforms from showing up properly if it's not turned on, so maybe that's it?
Also, if that is the problem, when you turn it on make sure to restart the game to make it work.

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:28 PM
Thanks this is amazing!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 1:28 AM
Oh my gosh! I wish I could live here!

"I've said it before and I'll say it again. Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around every once in a while, you could miss it." - Ferris Bueller
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 9:02 PM
This house is amazing. I'm confused about the "built with (so-n-so) version". My game is patched up to 2.14 (it checks every time I start my game) and this house is built with an earlier version, will it be ok to put in my game or does it have to match exactly? I really like this house and want it in my game and sorry for being backward, thank you for making it and posting it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 25th Feb 2011 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Invara
This house is amazing. I'm confused about the "built with (so-n-so) version". My game is patched up to 2.14 (it checks every time I start my game) and this house is built with an earlier version, will it be ok to put in my game or does it have to match exactly? I really like this house and want it in my game and sorry for being backward, thank you for making it and posting it.

If your version is a later one then it should work perfectly. It's only when someone's using an earlier that doesn't support some of the features (eg. fountain and platform tools) then there can be problems.

Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:13 AM
ok i love the house and notice you said it had skylights seeing as how you said there is no CC where is everyone getting the skylights from?? ive never seen them in game and youre not the first to use them and claim that there are no CC used in their home so where can i find them!? because id love to start using skylights in my buildings as well--- thanks for the download!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 11:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xMikiexLovex
ok i love the house and notice you said it had skylights seeing as how you said there is no CC where is everyone getting the skylights from?? ive never seen them in game and youre not the first to use them and claim that there are no CC used in their home so where can i find them!? because id love to start using skylights in my buildings as well--- thanks for the download!

It's not a real skylight, but a hole in the roof with some fencing around it

Test Subject
#18 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 10:11 PM
I totally LOVE your house! Especially that split level I've been trying to build for years >.>
How did you build it? Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 8:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kobalt
I totally LOVE your house! Especially that split level I've been trying to build for years >.>
How did you build it? Thanks!

Basically, instead of using a foundation (I think) I used quarter height walls and deleted the floor where I wanted the sunken floor. I found a tutorial here which explains how to do it.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
Super! I love modern homes! Thanks so much for making this!
Test Subject
#21 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 6:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudburst
Basically, instead of using a foundation (I think) I used quarter height walls and deleted the floor where I wanted the sunken floor. I found a tutorial here which explains how to do it.

Yay! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:31 AM
Oh My God I love this. Definitely going to be the house for my legacy families!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 11:20 AM
I never would have thought to paint the exterior with that shade of eggplant, it's absolutely beautiful. And the design of the interior, you did an amazing job!