Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camilla Joberg

by claudya6 Posted 8th Jan 2011 at 8:02 PM - Updated 9th Jan 2011 at 4:19 PM by claudya6

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 13 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 8:21 PM
Beautiful sim with a great back-story! Thank you for sharing .
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 9:04 PM
She turned out so well! Thanks for sharing this great sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:00 AM
Very pretty!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:13 AM
It's so awkward knowing you're looking at a Sim with the same first name as you (except mine is spelled with one L) yet they're the opposite of you...
She's great and creative, though! Well done and thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#6 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 7:37 AM
Gorgeous sim, she looks great in game =). Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 1:32 PM
Even if she's totally unique and different she reminds me of some persons I know. That's giving her just that super realism. Maybe it's just me, but I love that - thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:15 PM
Thank you all for you're lovely comments! :D

There is always a catch. Life is a catch! I suggest you catch it while you can.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 2:58 PM
Thank you for the lovely sim Claudya 6. She looks very nice.

BTW I have a question if you don't mind. I downloaded a while back another stunning sim from you ( Irina Gorbech ) but I never managed to put her in my game with the sims3 launcher. And now she's not on the site anymore ( why ? ).

If you still have her I would be grateful if you could reupload her ( if this is not too much to ask ).

Anyway great job and keep them coming !!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:09 PM
Hey zarmor,

First of all, thank you so much for you're comment!
Now, about Irina Gorbech, she was actually one of my favorite sims to be honest, but she was tagge because she wasn't in .sim file but in sims3packs.

This is the original comment by HystericalParoxysm:

Quote:
Hi there,

I've tagged your thread temporarily so you can fix it.

Please upload her .sim file - we don't accept sims3packs for sim uploads. This must've been approved like this by mistake.

PM me when she's fixed and I'll untag the thread. Thanks!

Now, because I forgot to save her as a .sim file I can't fixe it and can't re-upload to MTS.
But, I was thinking about remaking her, because like I said, she was one of my favs!

But if you would like, I can give you the link in mediafire so you can download her. But you wouldn't be able to edit.

world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#11 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:35 PM
claudya6 - That's still fixable. Just go into CAS, select her from the premade sims, and then save her to the bin again - that'll save a .sim file to SavedSims and you can upload that.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 4:51 PM
Tough girls are great, nice work!
Test Subject
#13 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 5:58 PM
So, is the custom content included, or do I have to download all of it
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:13 PM
Quote:
claudya6 - That's still fixable. Just go into CAS, select her from the premade sims, and then save her to the bin again - that'll save a .sim file to SavedSims and you can upload that.

Oh yes yes, please Claudya6 do so, she was also one of my favorite sims ever !! :lovestruc

That would be just great

Thank you in advance.

If you don't reupload her, a link to the actual file would be nice also !
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by venetionsims3
So, is the custom content included, or do I have to download all of it

The only thing it's not included is the skintone and hair.

Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Jan 2011 at 6:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by zarmor
Oh yes yes, please Claudya6 do so, she was also one of my favorite sims ever !! :lovestruc

That would be just great

Thank you in advance.

If you don't reupload her, a link to the actual file would be nice also !

I've sent you a PM with the link so you can download her while I'm gonna try to fix it! :P

Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm

Yes, but the problem is that I saved her in sims3pack as a family, and not as a sim.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 8:32 PM
she is absolutley amazing, made some cute kids too! Thnx for posting her
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by claudya6
The only thing it's not included is the skintone and hair.

Thanks for the beautiful sim. However, when I went to check her out in game... she looks nothing like she does on here. Her clothes are different, her lips are different, her make-up is different. I went to download her lip gloss but can't translate the site to see how to get it. Anywho, she is beautiful and hope she works out for others.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#20 Old 11th Jan 2011 at 12:14 AM
She's gorgeous! thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 5:27 PM
This sim is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately it doesn't work for my game...(Simply because I've over loaded it with custom content and even one more download makes the game nearly impossible to play) I was however wondering if you could get the Red Blue and Green levels used for the Eye Shadow (Mainly for the coloured part). I actually have the eyeshadow but can't seem to figure out the exact colours you used and in what pattern.

May Death Do Us Part
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Jan 2011 at 7:36 PM
Amazing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 2:27 AM
Very nice Sim! I'm not a fan of the metal face look but it works for her. Awesome Job!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Jan 2011 at 10:08 AM
Reminds me of an Indian actress, Kamya Punjabi. Anyways, great, GREAT sim with a very interesting backstory. Good work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#25 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by misslacyb
This sim is absolutely beautiful. Unfortunately it doesn't work for my game...(Simply because I've over loaded it with custom content and even one more download makes the game nearly impossible to play) I was however wondering if you could get the Red Blue and Green levels used for the Eye Shadow (Mainly for the coloured part). I actually have the eyeshadow but can't seem to figure out the exact colours you used and in what pattern.

Hi, I'm so sorry for only reply to you now

The colors are:

63, 63, 63
161, 132, 110
255, 240, 223

Page 1 of 2