Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Technical Theatre Career for Adults, Teens and Elders

by cyrano Posted 15th Jan 2011 at 1:46 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 9:50 PM
This is just terrific! Thank you -- and thanks especially for giving us a complete career, with all levels and chance cards. Much appreciated!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 10:39 PM
perfect career
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 11:16 AM
I was all ready to hate this career for the inevitable inaccuracies and misunderstandings about theater. And then it never happened. ^^
Now just make the first five levels completely unpaid and we've got ourselves a real techie life. xD

Cheers and thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 12:41 PM
Holy shit, this is the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Jan 2011 at 8:01 PM
As a techie myself, as soon as I saw this I had to download it. Thanks a lot! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 4th Feb 2011 at 9:25 PM
That is one great career! thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 8:44 PM
Ooo, I've been looking for more creative/arts related varieties of careers for some of my Sims, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 11th Mar 2011 at 2:26 PM
Thanks everyone for the comments! The chance cards were seriously fun to write and the career reward is a bit of irony. Hope you enjoy it.
Test Subject
#10 Old 4th Jul 2011 at 9:25 PM
Can I use this is the sims 3? I hope. It looks wonderful!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aronomous
Can I use this is the sims 3? I hope. It looks wonderful!

Aronomous, I'm one of those hold outs, I don't play Sims 3 so I can't give you an honest answer. I did some checking and it looks as if Sims 3 handles careers differently than Sims 2.
I think the career would need to be converted to TS3 compatibility. No promises but I see how involved that would be.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 7:35 AM
I appreciate you looking into it for me, really. I was a hold out too, for a looong, long time. When I got a new laptop, I had lost most of the hard copies of the discs and my cousin happened to have all the hards of Sims 3. I can't say it was the best decision I've ever made, but it's been pretty worthwhile so far. Thanks again, and kudos for putting some magnificent stuff out there!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Nov 2013 at 4:12 AM
Nice mod. I love new jobs with change cards.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:15 AM
nice job on the career cyrano :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st May 2015 at 2:05 AM
Excited to try this out in my game. Thank you!! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 11th Jun 2015 at 7:15 AM
Thank-you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 6th Mar 2016 at 1:29 AM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 2nd Nov 2017 at 11:42 PM
So cool!