Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mini japanese style apartment

by Masaharu777 Posted 19th Jan 2011 at 4:17 PM - Updated 19th Jan 2011 at 10:25 PM by Masaharu777

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 4:53 PM
This is a fantastic Japanese house...really looks the part.
I am a bit confused about the player/npc colours. What does that mean?

Thanks you
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 6:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Everylittlebreeze
This is a fantastic Japanese house...really looks the part.
I am a bit confused about the player/npc colours. What does that mean?

Thanks you

The player color means that the area's with the player color is the area that the player can live in and modify in buy/build.

The npc color is the areas that the player cannot enter or modify. These areas are meant to represent the apartments of npcs, which are hidden from view by usage of hidden room markers.

The public color represents areas that the player sim can view and travel in, but may not modify. These areas are designated public rooms by usage of public room markers.

I think that's the answer for your question. Err... I didn't step on anyone's toes, right....?

Anyways, this apartment looks great! It's perfect for a itty bitty little place squeezed in among other lots. Perfect as a little starter too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 20th Jan 2011 at 2:16 AM
I love how you make your appartments like dorms. It really is a different style to me. I love them Thanks!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2011 at 4:14 PM
I'm really a big fan of your work and Japanese architecture in general. This one's just amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 2:22 PM
Thank you, they're wonderful!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 13th Apr 2013 at 3:28 AM
A Small Issue with the Apartment.
This is an amazing apartment! My Self-Sim lives here, now. And I love it but...I have come across an issue. And I don't know if anyone else has this issue.

I am uncertain if it is the stupidity of my Sim or the construction of the building that's causing this problem. But my Sim won't go up the stairs at all to get to her room. She goes up the first staircase...but then stops, turns around, and goes back down. Rinse and repeat. No matter what I do, she does this. Is there any way I can fix this?

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th May 2013 at 9:19 PM
Love it, thanks
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jul 2014 at 10:30 PM
Default Same problem
Quote: Originally posted by Edorenel
This is an amazing apartment! My Self-Sim lives here, now. And I love it but...I have come across an issue. And I don't know if anyone else has this issue.

I am uncertain if it is the stupidity of my Sim or the construction of the building that's causing this problem. But my Sim won't go up the stairs at all to get to her room. She goes up the first staircase...but then stops, turns around, and goes back down. Rinse and repeat. No matter what I do, she does this. Is there any way I can fix this?

I love this little apartment, but I'm afraid I can't use it! Because it is an apartment I cannot edit the lot to fix the stair issue =[
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Jul 2014 at 12:19 AM
Default Fixxed
If you are unable to go up the stairs, delete them and replace them with ladders. To do this you will have to use the "restrictbuybuildinbuildings off" cheat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 5:49 AM
thanks. i like Asia themes