Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 6th Jul 2012 at 3:15 PM
Hello and welcome Octavia!

I'm currently have 616 downloads and their all in their little folders.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 10:07 AM
Hello! ^-^
I'm Shelby.
I write both novels and short stories that typically are in the horror genre, but it's also nice to occasionally write a comedy.
Glad to be here.
Test Subject
#28 Old 8th Jul 2012 at 3:43 PM
Hi sim fashion here I love to make write stories for the sims and sometimes fan fiction.

http://www.fanfiction.net/~stargirl234 is a link to my page if you would like to have a look.
Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 10th Jul 2012 at 6:29 PM
Welcome Shelby and sim fashion!

Test Subject
#30 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 5:01 PM
Hi, I'm OwlCityGirl. You can just call me Kayla, since that's my real name. I've been an on and off writer for awhile. I read fiction, and enjoy realism.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 9:00 PM
Welcome Kayla!

Test Subject
#32 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:18 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#33 Old 15th Jul 2012 at 10:34 PM
Writers Group
I honestly didn't expect to see a group like this in these forums. I'm new on this website and decided to subscribe to some threads. I think it's really interesting that this thread has shown up. Call me nerdy but I go to a weekly Writer's Group every Thursday with my friend because she has an amazing gift of writing so I went with her. I came to the realization that I was also a writer too.
We are both currently working on stories, hers is a novel and mine is a short story. I would really appreciate it if you can read it and tell me what you think.
It's on my Tumblr.
http://tastetessasrainbow.tumblr.co...fanewworldorder

I think I'm going to change the title because the original plot I had planned is too long and I don't want to make it a novel. At least not now, anyway.
I subscribed to this thread. I'd love to see the work of others.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 16th Jul 2012 at 4:54 PM
Welcome! By the way, love your story so far!

Lab Assistant
#35 Old 24th Jul 2012 at 11:38 PM
Hi there! I thought I'd drop in here to introduce myself! I love writing fiction, mostly short stories but I would love to start working on a novel. I'm still at school so I'm still learning, I tend to just write about things I like - real life situations, love, friends, disasters. But I also like challenges so I'm going to start pushing myself to write about more obscure topics and such. It seems like I've got a nice audience here to give me helpful criticism and support! :D

Oh, and you can call me Kisses.

-Kisses x

Call me Kisses, darling.
Living without you is like TV in black and white
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 25th Jul 2012 at 5:03 PM
Welcome Kisses!

Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 2:54 AM
I mainly poetry, but I write short stories too. Glad to find a group.
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 3:06 AM
YAY! A new person!!!!! WELCOME LimesN'Peppers!

Instructor
#39 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 8:53 PM
Hey I'm not really new, but I never introduced myself so I'll do so now.

My real name is Addie but you can call me peachy or piggy or piggypeach or PP or... I don't really care

I love to write stories based on my life. And I love "continue the story" games.

♫ She's got sunset on her breath, I inhaled just a little bit now I got no fear of death ♫
Field Researcher
#40 Old 14th Sep 2012 at 9:11 PM
Hi! The name's Wakahisa D. Manami, called Mai =) I'm a hobby writer, and have been making up stories since before I can remember. At the moment, I am almost solely writing fanfiction, but every now and then an original piece pops into my head. I can be found on dA under the same name as here, and on fanfiction.net under 'H. Maria Lindal' (which I will be using when I start publishing, which will happen, it's just a matter of time )
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 11:13 AM
Hello!
Call me any variation of my username you want, I'm on most Sims sites with this username, but if you find out my real name feel free to use it
I used to avoid writing stories like the plague but about a year ago I had an idea to make a Sims shipwrecked isliand game and my friends persuaded me to make the detailed character bios into a story.
3 months of planning later I'm still nowhere near to sim story blogging it yet but as soon as I do the link'll be in my signature. xD
But right now it's got secret agents, rebellion, mafia, corrupt companies, a theme of pasts and an island! Totally organized~
Ha anyway I hope the threads here will get my brain working and come up with some new ideas. :D

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 17th Sep 2012 at 1:12 AM
WELCOME! Nice to meet you Thescribbler and Mai. Hope you feel welcome or something!

Test Subject
#43 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:29 AM
Hellloooooooooo! I'm Magikal, and Velocity in most other sims sites. Nice to find a Writers' Group over here. I've been on MTS for a loooong time but just started posting today.

I usually write in the fantasy and historical genres. Since recently I've been dabbling with realism-just a tad bit.

I just started my first Sims 3 story. Anyone wanting a fun read just check out http://sixatsunset.blogspot.com/! Would love comments. I may post it over here too, but kinda feel that a blog allows more flexibility.

So helllooo fellow writers, and hope we see more of each other soon!
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 8:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TheScribbler
Hello!
But right now it's got secret agents, rebellion, mafia, corrupt companies, a theme of pasts and an island! Totally organized~

Tee hee...we have something in common. I've got a mafia/ secret resistance building up in my story too. Just let me know if you start blogging! Longing to read it!
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 10:32 AM
Haha awesome, yeah I've got a real soft spot for spies, mafia and detectives xD
Will do! At this rate though I'll probably start in january as I can't take screenies until I get a new pc. :L
I've read your blog so far and it looks real interesting! I look forward to seeing it develop ;D

Aw, the poor puddy tat! He fall down and go... BOOM!
I'm not crazy, my mother had me tested.
Bunned
#46 Old 18th Feb 2013 at 10:26 PM
Hey! I see that this hasn't had a reply in a long time, but what the heck. My name...well, username is destinychaser and when I'm not simming I love to write fantasy and horror. I mostly write short stories, but sometimes I also write poetry.

Here's my nifty blog- Stories Drive Us
The power of imagination makes us infinite. ~ John Muir
Top Secret Researcher
#47 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 4:15 AM
If anyone's still out there:

Hi. I'm me. My username is a few inches to the left.

I prefer writing in the sci-fi/fantasy genres. I've already written a novel (sci-fi), half of another one (also sci-fi), and have starts and general ideas on three more (one sci-fi, two fantasy). I've tried writing short stories, too. Fifty-seven pages is short, right? :D

I also enjoy editing stories (except my own, because I can never tell what I need to change). So, if anyone wants help in that regard, I can take a look.
Top Secret Researcher
#48 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 4:19 AM
Welcome to the group, destinychaser

Welcome to the group, hugbug993

I hope you two enjoy being here in the Writers Guild

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Mad Poster
#49 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 6:57 AM
Hey there, I'm daniandan. I usually write sci-fi fanfiction, but I have a few original stories on one of my laptop's. I also like doing online RP, like the zombie apocolypse RP that I'm doing here on MTS.

Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.
Steam ID: PadukSteam
Top Secret Researcher
#50 Old 28th Feb 2013 at 3:17 AM
welcome to the group, daniandan :D

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013

Page 2 of 4