Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Micro Starter Home

by hann_uh Posted 10th Feb 2011 at 2:50 AM - Updated 11th Feb 2011 at 12:46 AM by hann_uh

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 4:44 PM
I think this house is adorable, but I have to ask, has this house been playtested? Correct me if I'm wrong, but with the washer and dryer where they are, I don't think they'd be useable.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 10th Feb 2011 at 6:16 PM
I don't see how the washer and dryer would be affected by the walls, I've placed a washer and dryer like that before with no problems.
Anyways, I think this is one of the cutest houses I've seen. It's so simple and refreshing!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 12:48 AM
I actually didn't test it beforehand, but I did just now and because of the archway, it didn't work. I removed the walls and arch and placed the curtain back in it's spot. I uploaded the new lot with the changes. Thanks for bringing that up! I completely forgot to test that spot! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 1:52 AM
Very nicely done. I enjoy small houses. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 9:06 PM
I don't usually download lots, but this is just lovely. It's simple and practical, but it still looks good. Not garish or anything, very realistic. Thanks for the upload!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 1:16 AM
I love this, almost every furniture in each room matches together.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Feb 2011 at 4:17 AM
Very cute
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 5:34 PM
So glad I could help. Giving this a download now. =)