Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 12:46 AM
Sounds great! Can't wait to try it. All of a sudden the 'Quick Reply' box is different. Anyone know what's happened. It looks more modern, or is it just me?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 4:03 AM
Ok, I'm trying to make my album on photobucket show up, but since I've never done this before...who knows..
http://s776.photobucket.com/albums/...mview=slideshow

OK - sort of. Found some typos. And the narrative isn't what I wanted. Tried to cram it into the pics (which you can see - I think - if you click on the pictures), but I've seen other albums that had text in another place... how to do?

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
Sorrry, I haven't been replying but the game ends when every teen moves out and so that's why you get points when they leave but if you want them to stay you can and I don't have any expansion packs except Nightlife so I don't know how those work but if you do anything like earning a badge just add 20 pts! Fair?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 4:44 PM
oh and the maxed skill adult was for the caretaker!
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 3:50 AM
I will try, can't wait to either

Think about it
My Journal/Legacy
Mad Poster
#31 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 6:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dayshababy
Sorrry, I haven't been replying but the game ends when every teen moves out and so that's why you get points when they leave but if you want them to stay you can and I don't have any expansion packs except Nightlife so I don't know how those work but if you do anything like earning a badge just add 20 pts! Fair?

You mean when they become adults and move out? I don't really care about points, and don't see anyone elses; it's just fun to get through.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 7th Apr 2011 at 9:00 PM
Yeah, the points are just for the ones who want it. I want to do this with you but ummm my Sims 2 is gone. I am updated to Sims 3 and there isn't room for both!
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:03 PM
SO trying.

PS: I am using Inteeninator

Always remember that you are absolutely unique.
Just like everyone else.
-Margaret Mead
Page 2 of 2