Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mazuki Mai

by Slipslop Posted 14th Feb 2011 at 9:26 AM - Updated 1st Mar 2011 at 12:18 PM by Slipslop : text, fixed Lemon Leaf Dress link

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 41 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 12:07 PM
She is beautiful. Do want such genetics in my worlds. Thank you.
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 1:51 PM
wow,so kawaii .. nice for woohoo ( for my sims :D)
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 3:12 PM Last edited by Simmiller : 14th Feb 2011 at 3:56 PM.
She is so beautiful and serene looking. Her colors are very relaxing, and I enjoy her style. Thanks for sharing :-)

Edit: I always have trouble on LemonLeafs site. I simply cannot find the download links. Can you help a bit? Please???
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 5:33 PM
Very cute sim, excellent work as always!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 5:51 PM
Thanks everyone!

Quote: Originally posted by Simmiller
She is so beautiful and serene looking. Her colors are very relaxing, and I enjoy her style. Thanks for sharing :-)

Edit: I always have trouble on LemonLeafs site. I simply cannot find the download links. Can you help a bit? Please???

Lemon Leaf usually labels his downloadlinks with "sims3pack" , "package" or the downloadsources "rayfile" "4shared" "vdisc" "uploading" etc so search for these words or look at the bottom of the threads.

-> My "Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines" Sims: > CLICK <
-> "My Fav music" playlist: >> Listen <<
-> Liquid Drum & Bass at it's best: > Liquicity <
-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 6:11 PM
Oh so cute! I love her!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 8:15 PM
She's gorgeous!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 8:40 PM
Flawless!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 9:51 PM
she is beautiful! thank you so much for her!
One question though, I was looking through the included CC, does the pink dress come with it? if not, could you please tell me where you got it? It's beautiful!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#11 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by YumiJam
she is beautiful! thank you so much for her!
One question though, I was looking through the included CC, does the pink dress come with it? if not, could you please tell me where you got it? It's beautiful!

It's the "Asian Style Dress" by Lemon Leaf

-> Swiss Groove - the world's grooviest webradio! Music which moves your body & soul: > SwissGroove Website <
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:36 PM
She is beatutiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Feb 2011 at 11:41 PM
Can you tell me the color code you used for the hair ?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 12:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by pangary
Can you tell me the color code you used for the hair ?

R:255 G:202 B:196

But color should stay the same you just need to load in the hair, same with the skintone.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 1:36 AM
Thanks !!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 2:46 AM
Gorgeous!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 4:17 AM
I'm trying to download the dress and I found the download buttons at the bottom and it took me to a site where there doesn't appear to be a downloload button even after the translator has changed it. How do I get it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 5:07 AM
HOLY SHIT.
You've done it again my friend.
Superb Sim.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#19 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 6:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolmanmon
I'm trying to download the dress and I found the download buttons at the bottom and it took me to a site where there doesn't appear to be a downloload button even after the translator has changed it. How do I get it?

The usual process on these asian sites is to try every single link and see what works..

Click on the dresslink in the description, search "vdisk" and take the "package" Option.

Then:
http://img195.imageshack.us/i/downloadspd.jpg/

Test Subject
#20 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 11:11 AM
she does look like a Tera character! kawaii! great work ^-^!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 9:56 PM
For some reason, after several attempts, the Limonleaf outfits will not install. The installer says that they are installed, but if I close the Panal and re launch it they are uninstalled. This has never happened before.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2011 at 10:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
For some reason, after several attempts, the Limonleaf outfits will not install. The installer says that they are installed, but if I close the Panal and re launch it they are uninstalled. This has never happened before.

The files you get after extracting the downloadfile from Lemon Leaf's page are "package" files, so you just need to follow the basic package install instruction.

Lab Assistant
#23 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 11:12 AM
For some reason what I got came as Sim3pack files that should go in the downloads folder and not the mods folder. I went back to his site using your link and I saw that he has both. I will download both and see which works.

Great work by the way.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 12:13 PM
For some reason the Sims3pack version of the dress will not install. I will use the package files instead. Very strange. I wonder if this is new EA glitch?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 16th Feb 2011 at 1:06 PM
I have one last question. I have all the expansion and stuff packs and the latest patches. So far I have avoided sliders. I am not going to use Awesomemod as I find the changes to extensive. A number of the slider mods seem to duplicate what others do. If I decide to use sliders which ones do you recommend?
Page 1 of 4