Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

F-IN01 TS3 default replacement FULL FAMILY v2

by Navetsea Posted 6th Mar 2011 at 5:36 PM - Updated 23rd Jun 2012 at 11:19 AM by Navetsea

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 44 Feedback Posts, 89 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:03 PM
I like you're skins, thanks...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:25 PM
Thier so beautifully well done, realistic indeed, one question though does your Naughty version for men work with Crammyboys penis mesh ? I'm just wondering because I really want these skins but right now I would probs only download this for females as the males have a default skin with the male genital area textured, so if you dont have this texture added would it be possible for you to update it so its possible ? ty x
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:56 PM
Extremely well done! Congrats!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 7:59 PM
I'm waiting for the non default ones now. Congrats
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 8:08 PM
Nice, do you think you could create non-default ones someday?
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 8:45 PM
Nice work.
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:08 PM
Wow. These are amazing. Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:15 PM
how did you made that they all were naked??
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by melanise
Thier so beautifully well done, realistic indeed, one question though does your Naughty version for men work with Crammyboys penis mesh ? I'm just wondering because I really want these skins but right now I would probs only download this for females as the males have a default skin with the male genital area textured, so if you dont have this texture added would it be possible for you to update it so its possible ? ty x

yes, also with dbcab , there are non barbie version (for female) at Insimadult
---------------------------------------
Quote: Originally posted by biatsch
how did you made that they all were naked??

http://nene.sexysims2.com/showthread.php?t=172497

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:51 PM
I loved the body skins, very well done. I did like the face skins too, but there were certain parts of them that didn't sit right with me. The lower eyelashes on female sims looked a little too low, giving a lot of sims a droopy-eyed look. I liked the look of the facial hair on the male sims, but would also like an option with no facial hair.

However, I have to say what even annoyed me were the noses. I always try skins out on a few of my sims with different features, but the noses didn't quite look right on any of them. It was better with sims who have small, straight noses though. I think the definition of the skin was the problem. With larger noses or ones that were slightly upturned, it just looked like a lump of clay stuck to the sims face. I tried editing the sims nose with the defintion slider, but it still looked silly unless it was completely maxxed out. The nose just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the face.

Suffice to say, I don't think I'll be using the skins like they are as it just annoyed me (and my trusty fallback skins aren't seperate as face and body, so I can't even use your amazing body skins at the moment). Hope my criticisms helps for future variants!
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 9:54 PM
Love it, thanks!
Scholar
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Caturae
I loved the body skins, very well done. I did like the face skins too, but there were certain parts of them that didn't sit right with me. The lower eyelashes on female sims looked a little too low, giving a lot of sims a droopy-eyed look. I liked the look of the facial hair on the male sims, but would also like an option with no facial hair.

However, I have to say what even annoyed me were the noses. I always try skins out on a few of my sims with different features, but the noses didn't quite look right on any of them. It was better with sims who have small, straight noses though. I think the definition of the skin was the problem. With larger noses or ones that were slightly upturned, it just looked like a lump of clay stuck to the sims face. I tried editing the sims nose with the defintion slider, but it still looked silly unless it was completely maxxed out. The nose just doesn't seem to fit in with the rest of the face.

Suffice to say, I don't think I'll be using the skins like they are as it just annoyed me (and my trusty fallback skins aren't seperate as face and body, so I can't even use your amazing body skins at the moment). Hope my criticisms helps for future variants!

thanks for the review, the lower eyelashes would be addressed on next face update, since I've been busy with other TS2 skin, I'll check the nose too, then maybe less shadow around the nostrils area or less glow on the tip.

--------------------------------------------
for others who asked about non default,
it will be made later .

thank you all, I really appreciate the comments.

Test Subject
#14 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:34 PM
I always used your skins in TS2, but what bothered me was the area between the nose and the upper lip, the white vertical lines. They are still there.
But I loved lots of other things. Thank you.
Scholar
Original Poster
#15 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 10:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndiaSong
I always used your skins in TS2, but what bothered me was the area between the nose and the upper lip, the white vertical lines. They are still there.
But I loved lots of other things. Thank you.

ha... ok it will be revised in next update as well; thanks

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 1:29 AM
Ran across your others a little while ago. I usually dislike hair or too much detail for fear of it not fitting everyone, but you do a really good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 6:59 AM
I love that the abs arent there for fatties as well. And the lips are very well made. overall a good job. thx
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 8:32 AM
Wow, these look really great! I hope you release a non-default soon, since I'm currently using another default skin set. Cheers for all your hard work. (:

P.S. The light hairy version in particular looks awesome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 11:43 AM
Awesome!! Thanks, I'm using it right now
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#20 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 1:39 PM
Fantastic!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 1:56 PM
I feel sad that wonderful artists like you are not given a job in EA. IMO, you are promoting the game with no gain. Without your gorgeous CC, Sims 2 wouldn't have been fun!!! I can just keep looking at your previews all day long. Believe me, I played Sims 3 for just 2 days. Now, I will reinstall it, but I seriously want EA to appreciate wonderful CC creators like you. Who wouldn't get a Stuff pack by Enayla, Adele, Anva, Bruno or by you? They gotta wake up, nobody wants their stupid CC!!! For you, million thanks!!! My fav downloads of Sims 2 were Maxis hair, accessory, and clothes hider, no wonder ;-) I <3 U
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 3:46 PM
Question, what's with the specular skin for guys?

And thank goodness for a realistic skin for guys that isn't insti-ripped
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IndiaSong

I like the vertical lines lol. Great skins, thank you for sharing.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#24 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 4:10 PM
I love these, awesome job :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 7:58 PM
I almost always used your skins 24/7 in Sims 2...So happy to see these come out!!! (Especially the non-Barbie versions - best detail I've seen yet!)
Page 1 of 6