Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

EA Rings for Teens thru Elders

by mikey Posted 4th Mar 2011 at 1:07 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2014 at 4:24 PM by mikey

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Inventor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:49 PM
Cool! Thank you so much for sharing these rings!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:07 PM
I love that you made it so you can wear more than one ring! I have been wishing that was possible for a long time!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:14 PM
This is awesome, thank you :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 3:22 PM
You have no idea how happy I am that someone did this Finally a proper engagement/wedding ring combo for my sims :D

Thank you!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 4:42 PM
Could you make separate files for each ring? I only really want the female engagement ring, but not the rest.

Life is moving too fast, I don't have the energy to keep up.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 7:33 PM
As stated in the Overview, these are EA Default rings, 2 are available for females, and 2 are available for males. This mod simply adds all 4 for both sexes and adds the engagement ring that is hidden in CAS by default.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:47 PM
This is lovely, but I really wanted the engagement ring in the ring category. Since I can't understand how to do this, I have to wait for someone to make the engagement ring an actual ring.

Thanks for sharing.
Fus Ro Dah!
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 2:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by werismyki
As stated in the Overview, these are EA Default rings, 2 are available for females, and 2 are available for males. This mod simply adds all 4 for both sexes and adds the engagement ring that is hidden in CAS by default.

Oh, thanks
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 4:28 AM
There is now an Engagement Ring only download for those who dont wish to have the others.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 5:49 AM
Thank you, thank you very much. Yay!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 6:00 AM
thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 6th Mar 2011 at 12:14 PM
Serious squee on this! Thanks so much. (Always wondered why EA had done this...But I guess by now, it's the Murphy's Law of EA/Maxis. *LOL*)
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Mar 2011 at 5:07 AM
I've been waiting FOREVER for this!!!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 4th May 2011 at 5:42 PM
This is great! Thank you. I do have a request. LOL!! Has anyone made long nails as a glove or ring attachment to the Sim? It would look incredible if you could get it to work. The reason I ask is that you did a wonderful job skinning the hand.

Easy Recipe Site and Forum
Happy Holidays!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 10th Jun 2011 at 9:09 PM
This is perfect. I'm working on a story and I want my characters to be married in it, but not in the game. This is exactly what I need.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 5:39 PM
Just perfect, thank you very much!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 12:38 AM
I can't believe I've missed that thread 'til now! Thank you for unlocking that ever so elusive ring! I remember being very intrigued by her hiding abilities when I discovered the game, I was really sad when it disappeared at that time but now I finally got my revenge Muahaha! :D

PS: unlocking the opposed sex rings and enabling some multiwear is the icing on the cake. Awesome work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 2nd Nov 2011 at 9:02 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 20th May 2012 at 11:28 AM
This is awesome, thanks for sharing! The engagement ring is great, why did EA only use it for the animations? And love that you used a lesbian couple in your screenshots. <3
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 9:57 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 21st Jul 2015 at 6:10 PM
tx
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#23 Old 3rd Oct 2016 at 2:09 AM
Thank you for this!
Test Subject