Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Butterfly House Wedding Venue

by hann_uh Posted 3rd Mar 2011 at 3:03 AM - Updated 20th Mar 2011 at 8:39 PM by hann_uh

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:17 AM
Very nicely done, thank you for sharing it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 7:58 AM
heh, i lived in st.louis, MO almost all my life, this made me a bit nostalgic, ty for uploading!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 12:10 PM
i really enjoy this!! I cant download it cuz i cant afford all the store items but i like it l the same!!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 2:21 PM
Beautiful idea and execution! Thanks for sharing :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 2:30 PM
Default Were did the decanter come from.
hann ha, Can you please tell me where you got the decanter and tray that's on the end table between the leather chairs.
Theorist
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 3:00 PM
This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:09 PM
Lovely. thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:50 PM
I live in StL. This is such a great concept! Thanks for creating it!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aussiegirl4ever
hann ha, Can you please tell me where you got the decanter and tray that's on the end table between the leather chairs.

Fast Lane Stuff
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 1:05 AM
Thank you vincenttjr88 the one stuff pack that I don't have. May have to break down and get it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 8:31 AM
Wow, making an underground entrance to go into the dome is a real great idea ! Your lot is absolutely gorgeous and the little "plus" is that it is featured on Sims 3 Updates (here : http://www.sims3updates.net/ Well done ! Congratulations
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Mar 2011 at 9:23 PM
Absolutely beautiful! I had been postponing my simmies wedding until I found/made the perfect venue... looks like I found it! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 4:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Wow, making an underground entrance to go into the dome is a real great idea ! Your lot is absolutely gorgeous and the little "plus" is that it is featured on Sims 3 Updates (here : http://www.sims3updates.net/ Well done ! Congratulations

Very cool! Thanks for letting me know!
Test Subject
#15 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:22 PM
This is wonderful, thank you for this beautiful wedding venue, but I guess I'm having problem to replace the stuff to make exactly the same with your decor specially with those folding chair and the flower tower, move objects cheats don't help much, I mess the formation . Can you upload the other version which is really exactly with yours so they can load automatically, I will be thankful if you can upload it (don't worry for those who don't own the store stuff, it will be noticed as missing objects I guess
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 2:52 PM
Where do you find the dome?
Scholar
#17 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mberry
Where do you find the dome?

If you go to world editor and make your own lot, you can find something called science dome or butterfly dome there, I forget which.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Mar 2011 at 5:41 PM
I,ll try that. Thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 6:13 AM
Its so pretty! I wish I had the sets it needed. Maybe when the new EP comes out, since it had to do with family life) I should also get the sets and download your creation. Its very beautiful.
#20 Old 14th Mar 2011 at 7:14 AM
This reminds me of Science World here in BC. I'd love you forever if you could make that:

Or if you wanna do something new, try the Plaza of Nations (far right of the picture, in the background)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 7:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by vayosegi
This is wonderful, thank you for this beautiful wedding venue, but I guess I'm having problem to replace the stuff to make exactly the same with your decor specially with those folding chair and the flower tower, move objects cheats don't help much, I mess the formation . Can you upload the other version which is really exactly with yours so they can load automatically, I will be thankful if you can upload it (don't worry for those who don't own the store stuff, it will be noticed as missing objects I guess

The chairs we tricky to get the flow right. You need to have moveObjects on and then also use the ALT key so you can get the slight rotations needed. I also have it on my exchange page on TheSims3.com so you can download it from there and see if it keeps everything in it's place!
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/hannahbridget
Test Subject
#22 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hann_uh
The chairs we tricky to get the flow right. You need to have moveObjects on and then also use the ALT key so you can get the slight rotations needed. I also have it on my exchange page on TheSims3.com so you can download it from there and see if it keeps everything in it's place!
http://www.thesims3.com/mypage/hannahbridget

Oooh, thank you so much for sharing! I just found out the ALT key trick a couple days ago, but still I can't make it right just like yours, that's quite messed my mind I'm going to download yours right away
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 5:57 AM
how about you publish the contents you use for this item?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 5th May 2011 at 2:27 PM
Wow Amazing...I wish I could get married there when I grow up...but for now..my SIM CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 21st May 2011 at 5:33 PM
I live in St Louis and you did a wonderful job!
Page 1 of 2