Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern & Lux Apartment

by catalina_45 Posted 16th Mar 2011 at 2:24 PM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 2:34 PM
I like that you design apartments that have the capacity to develop all the skills, plus have a a play area for children as well. Very nicely done and thank you for sharing them!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 8:05 PM
I love this. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 16th Mar 2011 at 11:01 PM
Very Nice... Keep on goin !!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#5 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 2:13 PM
Very nice, thank you :-)
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 5:13 PM
Cool Cool REALLY Cool Modern, love it I am currently designing a world were I will put all your Beautiful apartment, But I have 1 question How did you put that apartment style mailbox, did you use a cheat, which ever way you did it I really need to know because I will soon be making apartments
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#7 Old 17th Mar 2011 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimShady08
Cool Cool REALLY Cool Modern, love it I am currently designing a world were I will put all your Beautiful apartment, But I have 1 question How did you put that apartment style mailbox, did you use a cheat, which ever way you did it I really need to know because I will soon be making apartments

they are make it by huge lunatic (many, many thanks) and you can find it on modthesims: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=424060
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 2:34 PM
I find when I move Sims to large homes they nearly always wish for penthouse living. This is perfect.
Test Subject
#9 Old 18th Mar 2011 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by catalina_45
they are make it by huge lunatic (many, many thanks) and you can find it on modthesims: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=424060

Thanks, I really appreciate the link, thanks to you I will be making apartments (something I haven't done in a long time well not since apartment life came out). Words cannot express the gratitude I am giving you and PLEASE PLEASE keep on making those wonderful apartments because building is something you are extremely talented at and keep on sharing so we all can see your great apartments and wonderful houses
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th Mar 2011 at 2:01 PM
So simple as to be niceSo simple as to be nice
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 22nd Mar 2011 at 4:15 AM
This apartment is awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Mar 2011 at 8:14 AM
Thanks!!! <3 this : )
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th May 2011 at 12:16 PM
Incredible construction ...! An imposing building ...! A great working ...!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 12:23 PM
Heyy I love this build, just wondering would I be able to use it in a story I was creating? Thanks xx
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#15 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 6:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Allie177
Heyy I love this build, just wondering would I be able to use it in a story I was creating? Thanks xx

Yes, you can use it.
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Apr 2014 at 6:14 PM
It is awesome that you took time to do this! I don't think that I would have the patience, so I appreciate it when people are willing to do this and then share it with others. Thank you!