Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bucharest Apartment + Bucharest Apartment v.1

by catalina_45 Posted 27th Mar 2011 at 9:07 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 3:13 AM
i adore your lots ^^
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 10:39 AM
Very nice!!!!! Wonderful job :0)
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 4:09 PM
Are you romanian ? Because I am too !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 5:14 PM
Hi there, I really like your appartment but how are you doing it? Is there a code to put in or what? I would really like to built them as well. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Mar 2011 at 6:04 PM
Hi
Just wanted to say that I love all of your apartments and it was really a surprise to see you live in Romania!
Test Subject
#7 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 3:38 PM
this apartment is so nice
could you post whole floorplan of this?
cause i only hve sims 2 and i want to rebuild this lot on my game...
thanks for posting
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#8 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 7:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MileyCullen
this apartment is so nice
could you post whole floorplan of this?
cause i only hve sims 2 and i want to rebuild this lot on my game...
thanks for posting

I'm sorry but I'm limited from the upload rules to upload more foto. But you have whole floorplane in two foto. One it's for all the lot (inside and outside) and another only common area inside.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:32 AM
Your English is better than mine and I'm a native speaker
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 1:19 PM
ahhh.......arata bn)si eu sunt din bucuresti
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Apr 2012 at 7:59 PM
Nostalgia
Hello catalina_45.

I had to post here because I have been living in Bucharest between 1991 and 1994, from age 6 to 9 (my parents were working as teachers at the French School). The appartment we lived in was situated on Strada Polona, in front of the place Gheorge Cantacuzino and next to the parc Ion Voicu and the fundation Lowendal (wich was actually the embassy of Argentina at the time).

Although this appartment is not EXACTLY the same, the general shape and look of your "v1" made me feel very nostalgic of my childhood :lovestruc. So I wanted to thank you not only for your splendid work, but also for reminding me of these times I spent as a child in the Romanian capital.

Please keep up your amazing work !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 2:51 PM
dun look like any ro building ive ever seen... wheres the cracked walls and the poor architecture?