Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ella Grace | Bookworm

by hann_uh Posted 30th Mar 2011 at 8:21 AM - Updated 17th Apr 2011 at 7:59 PM by hann_uh
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 12:26 PM
I love it (sorry: Her!).I usually don't download simmies or clothes in order to prevent my hdd from exploding... But this one is so pretty and looks so human that I can't resist.She will be in my favorite neighborhood and live in a very nice house full of books and sweet corners.

Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful creation.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 2:34 PM
I absolutely love her , but what is that purple spot on the pictures on her right hand?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lokje96
I absolutely love her , but what is that purple spot on the pictures on her right hand?

That is a tattoo lol. If you don't like it, after you install her, you can "remove all tattoos" at the salon! (:
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 12:30 AM
ooh very beautiful! Sure hope she gets along with my other sims
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Apr 2011 at 2:38 PM
Thanks, I like her, it's actually my first time to use a downloaded sim
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:51 AM
:3 She named after me?? She should be it is my name XD I like herr! *downloads*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:57 AM
I love this sim. It is my new favorite. she is pretty. thanks
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 9:01 PM
I like her. She's pretty while still looking like a real woman and not like a movie queen. Thanks for sharing her with us.