Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Carmine - Exclusive Lounge, no CC

by el_flel Posted 30th Mar 2011 at 2:15 AM - Updated 30th Mar 2011 at 7:26 PM by el_flel
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:52 PM
I was just wishing tonite for a little lounge and here one is!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 30th Mar 2011 at 1:55 PM
A chip truck outside an exclusive lounge? Good sense of humour! (Irony, I think it's called.)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Apr 2011 at 2:56 AM
This is really nice! I've just begun to play with LN installed and still learning much about the club/lounge/bar scenes. Not liking Bridgeport too much since I'm more of a "family oriented" simmer. This looks perfect for Sunset Valley addition though. Thank you so much for sharing. I tried to put together a little something myself in Sunset Valley and ended up with a matchbox... again... Some are talented enough to build for the game, some are ONLY meant to play the game. Since my architectural skills really stink, I'm the latter! :P
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 6:25 PM
Looks very nice, Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 11:54 PM
This is just what I was looking for, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 7th May 2011 at 2:21 PM
it's nice bar lounge with food truck outside, it's great idea...I like it - thanx for sharing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 5:30 AM
I have used it for a while and wanted to come back here to say thanks again. It's my favorite spot in town, I even build my house next to the lounge so I can visit it faster. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 1:07 AM
thank you for this! i needed some lounges for Sunset Valley!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2013 at 5:54 AM
This is the perfect size for what I needed. I had to tweak it a little bit because I wanted a bouncer rope, and that doesn't fit on a 3-wide door. Other than that, perfection! Great size, great look and great design & decor. Thanks for sharing it!