Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Blumonte

by QBUILDERZ Posted 8th Apr 2011 at 2:45 PM - Updated 20th Apr 2011 at 12:45 AM by QBUILDERZ
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 3:16 PM
So detailed! I could never be able to make a roof like that. Great work, thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 4:09 PM
Very nice! Loved the details, specially the exterior walls. :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 5:02 PM
Beautiful Victorian-style home with plenty of gardens - I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 11:11 PM
Your lots are always amazing, but I think this one takes the cake... WOW
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Apr 2011 at 11:51 PM
I can't wait to get WA and LN so I can download this! It's wonderful, especially the roof & I love that pool...really beautiful (:
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 2:34 AM
Lovely Q
Rogue Redeemer
#8 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:02 AM
I would do really bad things for a pool like that.
Such beautiful details and lovely colors, and I squealed a little when I noticed the wee vegetable garden!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 3:34 AM
Really a brilliant house, such amazing detailing and decoration!
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
#10 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 2:30 PM
Another beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing :-)
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 5:00 PM
Gah it's so beautiful! :lovestruc Hands down my favourite house you've ever built, and you've built a LOT of amazing houses! "and the games you played, you would always win, always win" LOL appropriate song reference haha
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:53 AM
I love your use of exterior wall patterns and the colors you chose as well. It looks like a Stick Style victorian! The landscaping is very nice too.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 10:17 AM
Beautiful house, I love it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 17th Mar 2012 at 5:10 AM
The exterior of this house is utterly amazing. So much attention to detail! Try as I might, my houses usually have very bland wallcover on the outside. Which is why I'm downloading this beauty.