Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Upper Class Victorian Row Home

by apluper Posted 10th Apr 2011 at 2:33 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 4:29 PM
I love this home because it's finally big enough inside to enjoy! Most Victorian homes made are too small for my playstyle and no matter how beautiful outside..Your Homes have both Excellence and playability! I did sne you a msg. but I also put a Comment here for the Site.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 5:52 PM
I just tried to open the Home and it would not. I own all the Games, have all the updates and used my opener. I ever -right clicked on afew possibilites for it to open. Is the Home already in a .Package ready state? I'll try that. I just love this home. Maybe next time you could upload it to make it a Simpack.
Me? Sarcastic? Never.
staff: administrator
#4 Old 10th Apr 2011 at 10:29 PM
ElderGamer - This home is already in a sims3pack as the guidelines require for all lots. Just double click and it will install via the Launcher and you should be able to find it in your lots bin.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:33 PM
Wow. That is one beautiful house! Great job.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 9:51 PM
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 3:28 PM
Beautiful typical Upper class Victorian home - well done!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 2:47 AM
very nice! I love old homes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 6:06 AM
Both Decorate and house appearance are beautyful