Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Modern Villa 4 : The Bluesky mansion

by !jolien! Posted 13th Apr 2011 at 1:27 PM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:30 PM
Yaaaay!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:49 PM
thank you, this is soooo awesome
mature minion
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 4:51 PM
Looks very nice, can't wait to give it a try

P.S. I'm guessing the car in the main screenshot isn't included (it looks like cc to my admittedly untrained eyes, correct my if I'm wrong!)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 5:13 PM Last edited by !jolien! : 13th Apr 2011 at 5:41 PM.
no they are all in the game no CC included exept the windows. its the jeep, i just recoloured it ^^
mature minion
retired moderator
#6 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by !jolien!
no they are all in the game no CC included exept the windows. its the jeep, i just recoloured it ^^

Oh you're right, silly me! Thanks again :D
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 10:03 PM
Cute house Jolien!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:44 AM Last edited by brunopuntzjones : 14th Apr 2011 at 1:45 AM. Reason: Read above :P
Gorgeous So only the windows are dlc

Edit- haha nvm, read the comments above! Thanks for this great house!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 10:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nkaalsaid111
Which window from the link do you use in the main bedroom? It isn't showing up in my game.

if you install hudys window sets you find them there i have no problems, if you had the set a long time, maybe you have to update them... just install hudys windows as i use allot of his windows.

greetings Jolien
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Jun 2011 at 1:47 PM
Can you please tell me the best lot to put it in? Because some houses i downloaded aren't nice in some lots... And i really like yours!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2014 at 11:29 PM
thanks! can't wait to try it! :D