Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elegant Pose Pack - for cmomoney's Pose Player (UPDATED 6/17/11)

by traelia Posted 11th Apr 2011 at 7:52 PM - Updated 15th Mar 2012 at 5:02 PM by traelia

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:26 PM
Thank you so much for this new pack.Those poses are really great and naturals.
Even though I love them all I especially love the second one.
Well thanks again for making and sharing this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:38 PM
Thank you so much for creating this.
I have a question: In order to get them to a certain pose, i.e. a_traelia_Elegant_1, How do you make the sims do the poses in different place like floor, bed and sofa?
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 8:48 PM
Yes, I'd like to second that question, how do you make them sit on things?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 9:06 PM
Oh my god. I think these poses are just "AMAZING" !
Thanks you !!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 9:47 PM
Under the picture in the Overview, I've placed a link for OMSP. That is how I pose them on beds, chairs, sofas, etc. Enjoy!

Facebook! | Find more of my stuff at my blog! | Tumblr | Donate
Mad Poster
#7 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 10:42 PM
I agree; these are my fav :lovestruc I was JUST going to ask if you could do some raunchy poses, but then you made Pose #4 and that was PRECISELY the pose I had been looking for! I love it; thank you! :lovestruc
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Apr 2011 at 11:02 PM
My favorite poses from you! keep up the great work!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 1:17 AM
Love this set!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 2:13 AM
Your poses are amazing so far! Maybe you could make superhero poses such as flying and fighting poses? That would be great!

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 3:17 AM
Thank you for the poses and thank you for including where to get the blonde sim (from Precious Sims). She really stood out to me so I had to go grab her myself too
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 11:33 AM
Very natural looking and stylish too!Thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 12:27 PM
I love your poses! I will download the next Poses of you too! Good Work Traelia!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Apr 2011 at 3:43 PM
Thank you so much for creating this !!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 12:05 AM
Best pose set yet. Thanks!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Apr 2011 at 12:23 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen445
this is outstanding work! for the sims 3. WOW. Can I put that lying down pose on top of the Piano? will it work

Yes you could put the sim pretty much anywhere if you use the OMSP. The link is under the main picture in the overview tab!

Forum Resident
Original Poster
#17 Old 14th Apr 2011 at 1:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by makaelababy
I love these, but how do I get my sim to sit on something and pose at the same time? I tried the OMSP you linked, but I can't figure it out.

Pose the sim first, turn "moveobjects on", place the OMSP close to the furniture you want to place the sim on. Then while in Buy mode, hold ctrl+shift and then click on the OMSP. A menu should pop up and you can choose to move the OMSP up or down. Move it up to the appropriate height, and then grab and place the sim onto your OMSP. Grab the OMSP and hold alt, and you can get a very precise placement and angle of the sim. Enjoy!

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 8:39 PM
These are awesome! Thank you!
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:00 PM
I want to first say thanks for creating this amazing CC, and for the first time i found the way to introduce CC in my game and i'm all excited about that. I actually see your CC in my game and i was full of joy when i realised the CC actually transfered in my game. I rarely post any comments in threads and in forum, i never know where things (questions) has to go, i know it sounds stupid but i'm always confused on where questions has to go. Could you tell me where or could you give me a link to where i should put the question on a problem to the fact i'm having trouble to make my sims execute the poses???. I read and follow your instructions which is very clear to me, but i still can't execute them. Thank you so much for leading me to the right place to ask this question.
MartyP
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:28 PM
These are indeed very elegant and look so amazing! I can't thank you enough for making and sharing these poses, and I hope you make more poses for simmers who just love taking photos like me Thank you soooooo much!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd May 2011 at 2:45 AM
These are all so beautiful!!!!! I love how classy they are!!! Very "Grace Kelly" like!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 7:03 PM
Can you update this set for new pose player?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 4:48 PM
Do I need both Pose Pack & Poselist?
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#24 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 11:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Daethaqt3000
Do I need both Pose Pack & Poselist?

Yes you will need both files!

Test Subject
#25 Old 21st Aug 2011 at 4:18 AM
I love it! But, I'm not suer what to do:
sould I download cmomoney's PosePlayer or PoseListKit?
And where can I find this in Buy mode?

*~*~Danielrocxs~*~*
Page 1 of 2