Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adele Adkins

by rhadrio Posted 15th Apr 2011 at 1:06 PM - Updated 16th Aug 2011 at 3:57 PM by rhadrio

47 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 35 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 1:12 PM
Oh she's GOOOOOOOD!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 1:39 PM
Wow!! Amazing job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:01 PM
100 % copy, great job!))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 2:56 PM
I was wondering when will someone make her as a sim!
Thankyou ! She looks fabulous!
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#6 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 4:42 PM
Wow, I'm not familiar with her at all, but based off of your real-life comparison pictures, you did an AMAZING job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 5:47 PM
Thanks for all of your kind words people. I really appreciate it.

Since I've made her with all of the EP installed, does you have experienced any problems when installing her? (Especially those who doesn't have any EP installed.)

Enjoy your simtime with her! :D

"Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 6:11 PM
Yay! She turned out beautifully. Well done!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 8:50 PM
lol im listening to 'rolling in the deep' rite now! gud job!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 8:58 PM
! I just had to sign in, I LOVE her, absolutely love her music. I'm a huge fan and she really is the loveliest British singer, her 'tunes are so soulful and beautiful. You did an amazing job on her! 100% spot on. You rock rhadrio!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Apr 2011 at 11:04 PM
Hi there!

Yay, she's approved! Somehow I'm a proud of you for managing to make this wonderful sim. I really love her and she looks just like Adele. Good job and keep up the great work!
Hope to see you at CFF again sometime!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:04 AM
She is simply perfect! Congratulations!!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 1:39 AM
this is full on amazing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 12:10 PM
Wow I love how much itr actually looks like Adele!
Well done on such a beautiful Sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 5:26 PM
It's amazing how much she looks like her!!! Good job.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Apr 2011 at 6:02 PM
The link you gave for the skin is off limits.

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Garden of Shadows. "
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 12:32 AM Last edited by rhadrio : 17th Apr 2011 at 9:05 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Zoltan
The link you gave for the skin is off limits.

"The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Please login below or register an account with Garden of Shadows. "
The skin is there and is compeletly free but you have to register at GoS first. Im afraid there's maybe no other way beside that.

Sorry for your inconvenient.

"Let go of the past and go for the future. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined."
Henry David Thoreau
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 11:39 AM
Hi, first of all your sims is so much gorgeous and looks so much real. Sadly I have the same problem as zoltan, i have an account there but if I click on your link I always can see the following information: The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
So I was searching at GOS for the skintone. I found it here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=18259.0
Is this the right one?
I´m not sure if it would work in my game, cause I don´t have any ep installed. But I will try it.
Thank you for your awesome sim.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#19 Old 17th Apr 2011 at 8:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Esmerande
Hi, first of all your sims is so much gorgeous and looks so much real. Sadly I have the same problem as zoltan, i have an account there but if I click on your link I always can see the following information: The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
So I was searching at GOS for the skintone. I found it here: http://www.digitalperversion.net/ga...p?topic=18259.0
Is this the right one?
I´m not sure if it would work in my game, cause I don´t have any ep installed. But I will try it.
Thank you for your awesome sim.
My God, yes, that would be the one. I wonder, have GoS moved it to a new thread?

Anyway, thanks for the link! I'll update it to the thread.

Henry David Thoreau
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 22nd Apr 2011 at 7:12 PM
She's beautiful and looks exactly like her! I'm rather impressed :D

And on a side note, your avatar is genius :')
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 12:21 AM
I downloaded her without a slider on accident and her face got messed up and I was like yikes I musta done something wrong. Thank you for posting that would happen, because had I never come back and read it, I would have been so confused. (x Love her so much, she looks a lot like me in real life, so glad I can finally have myself in game that doesn't look goofy like my fail self always does xD Thank you so much for making such a lovely sim and person come to life :D
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 1:47 PM
Gah she looks so fantastic, you're amazing :D
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 3:15 AM
WOW, amazing job! it's nice to see her immortalized in simmed version, she looks stunning. Thanks for creating and uploading her, can't wait to see what you do next

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 11:09 PM
Perfect! Very nice job!

(i randomly decided to peruse the celeb sims section today )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 4:02 PM
I think Adele is an abolsutely gorgeous inspiration for us "Curvier girls" and you have certainly done her justice! Beautiful!
Page 1 of 2