Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'Depression' v2: V.I.G.A - Custom Animations/Poses

by chasmchronicle Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 5:22 PM - Updated 3rd Jan 2012 at 2:32 AM by SIMul8rReviews : adjustments to the overview page

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 7:06 PM
Nice work, I'm glad you recreated them so the hands look less like mannequins.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 7:46 PM
Oh Wow! Number One is my favorite. Great job.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:25 PM
Absolutely Fantastic!
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#5 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:26 PM
thanks so much everyone!

Formally SeeMyu | Retired Mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 11:52 PM
Once again...awesome work! Thank you! Now I just need to come up with machinima of some sort to use these. But can't wait to use yours when I do make a video of something.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:21 AM
Fantastic job! That first screenshot looks like it was taken in the most depressing back yard on earth. xD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 8:31 AM
Nice one thanks soo much
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:40 PM
AUSTIN. I want your talent

Great job, it's a shame I ran out of drivespace
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 3rd May 2011 at 5:45 PM
These were done beautifully. Thank you for these awesome poses!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:12 AM
THANK YOU SOOOO... MUCH
now my movies will be more realistic!!!
♥Simul8rReviews♥
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Denise9094
THANK YOU SOOOO... MUCH
now my movies will be more realistic!!!
♥Simul8rReviews♥

Glad I could help!

Test Subject
#13 Old 29th Jul 2011 at 3:52 PM
Great mod! Well done for your hard work!
But I'm kinda having trouble with it, when I use the ones where they sit down or lie on the bed poses, they have to get up to do them, my sim can't do them sitting down :/ is there any way I can stop them from getting up?
Thanks
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#14 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 2:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Purple_Dance
Great mod! Well done for your hard work!
But I'm kinda having trouble with it, when I use the ones where they sit down or lie on the bed poses, they have to get up to do them, my sim can't do them sitting down :/ is there any way I can stop them from getting up?
Thanks

Well, you are supposed to type in the code..then move them on the bed/chair with moveobjects. Not type in the code while they are on the bed/chair

Test Subject
#15 Old 1st Aug 2011 at 5:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simul8rReviews
Well, you are supposed to type in the code..then move them on the bed/chair with moveobjects. Not type in the code while they are on the bed/chair

Ahh ok thanks (;
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Aug 2011 at 8:19 PM
IS this updated?
Test Subject
#17 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 2:52 PM
it dont work i have pose player and saved the file in the right place, wht have i done wrong??
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Sep 2011 at 2:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by woobywoo
it dont work i have pose player and saved the file in the right place, wht have i done wrong??

I have the same problem.
Test Subject
#19 Old 21st Oct 2011 at 12:22 PM
Do you mean the poses don't work or the pose player itself doesn't work?
You have to type in the names of the poses with this set, because the creator hasn't updated it to use the Pose by List selection.

Although, I really wish the creator would, since I would love to use these poses but it takes a lot of time and effort to remember which pose is named what. >_>
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 12:09 PM
Hi, SIMul8rReviews
I really liked your poses and I really want to try them but the problem is, your poses aren't updated to work with the new pose list, so I hope you would update them soon.

Thank you.
Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Misaki Takahashi
Hi, SIMul8rReviews
I really liked your poses and I really want to try them but the problem is, your poses aren't updated to work with the new pose list, so I hope you would update them soon.

Thank you.

I do not plan on updating any of the Depression poses anytime soon.

Interstellar Traveler
Original Poster
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nadzicle

Although, I really wish the creator would, since I would love to use these poses but it takes a lot of time and effort to remember which pose is named what. >_>

I'm sure it takes alot of time and effort to enter a pose name into the pose player . I'm sorry, but that's laziness right there.. it doesn't take a week to find the correct pose name and enter it into the pose player.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jan 2012 at 9:10 PM
Thanks for the bed part =D
Now my film will be ready and set =)

Thank you =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 2:02 AM
I love this set and wanted it for the pose list. I seen that it hadn't been updated so I thought I would update it for you. I have not shared it with anyone and do not take any credit for your hard work. You will find that all the pics are yours from this download with all the information you provided. Its been tested and worked. If you would like it to update your download let me know. I can email it to you. You can also message me on facebook jameesnuffer.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Feb 2012 at 4:50 PM
Awesome! Love these poses, they're going to work great with my new story that will be coming out soon, thanks!
You really should consider updating these for the pose list though, it would be convenient, as most every other pose set has the pose list available.
Page 1 of 2