Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Comfy Townhouse - A three story house with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, No CC

by Pippenhouse Posted 23rd Apr 2011 at 1:27 PM - Updated 23rd Oct 2011 at 3:15 AM by Pippenhouse

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 4:55 PM
Well done Pippen, as always. Have you just got the game "Sims 3"? If so, welcome to The Sims 3's different way to play! =D *hugs*
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by deus_ex_machina
Well done Pippen, as always. Have you just got the game "Sims 3"? If so, welcome to The Sims 3's different way to play! =D *hugs*

Thank you so much deus ex machina. I've had the sims 3 for awhile but I haven't actually built anything until now It's a great game and I'm still a fan of sims 2 so You'll be seeing both sims3 and sims 2 houses from me in the future I'm happy to hear that you liked the house, Take care! *hugs*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 7:07 PM
Cute house thanks, i hope a version with more rooms, cause my family has 5 sims, still , i'll download it to my singel sims , thanks ^^
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2011 at 11:13 PM
Looks so much like my house but without the dormers and it's real modern. :P

I love it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 1:35 PM
Very lovely. I love historic looking townhouses and brownstones for my wealthier urban sims. I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve next!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:38 PM
Thanks for your sweet comments everyone
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 5:18 PM
Quality well done !! :-)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th May 2011 at 9:37 PM
I'm going to download this and make a row of five or so on that ledge in Sunset Valley (Sunset Parkway? I don't remember, but you know what I'm speaking of.). Pink, yellow, blue and white recolours of the exterior will make it... Easter Row! Thanks Pippenhouse for your wonderful work (and how can this possibly be your first house?) Good Luck! I look forward to seeing you on the Modthesims site often!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 3:24 PM
Very nice perfect for those small lots or large lots then added gardens

This could make a cute little apartment square ^^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 16th Apr 2013 at 11:42 PM
Aweh, so cute!! Thanks for the upload!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Feb 2017 at 1:25 AM
Thank you!