Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Larkspur Manor

by Cloudburst Posted 24th Apr 2011 at 1:57 PM

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 14 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:03 PM
I would so live here, very nice place! thank you!
*downloads*
=)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:41 PM
I really like the floor plan! My only question is how you would get into the basement. I only see one pair of stairs in the preview pics. Other than that, looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:49 PM
Oh this is just lovely, and no cc or expansion packs required? awesome!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 4:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miko09
I really like the floor plan! My only question is how you would get into the basement. I only see one pair of stairs in the preview pics. Other than that, looks great!

The stairs to the basement are below the other stairs

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 11:15 AM
Larkspur makes me think of Nancy Drew...did you get your inspiration from there? Either way, it's a beautiful house! Nicely done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 1:02 PM
i really love this! is there any chance you could do a house the same size but with less and bigger bedrooms? it would be awesome! really love how you have set this house out and the outside is great too! thanks again
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 2:24 PM
drallab_mas: Nope, in fact I just had to look it up to know what you're talking about. :P
ILoveCullens97: Could you not do that yourself? All it would take is to knock some walls down move some objects about, and then you could make it how you want I just don't really have the time at the moment to do something like that, sorry.

Excuse me, but I just have to explode.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 25th Apr 2011 at 4:42 PM
Thanks dude
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Apr 2011 at 7:29 AM
Oh I love this Cloudburst. Amazing job!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 6:28 AM
A big beautiful house with a basement and no CC, EXACTLY what I was looking for and had little hopes of finding. Thank you SO MUCH!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th May 2011 at 1:46 AM
just wondering, i couldn't figure it out, but how did u get the windows into the pool?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 12:00 AM
Beautiful and well designed...nice place to live in virtual reality!
Test Subject
#14 Old 22nd Feb 2012 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Cloudburst
The stairs to the basement are below the other stairs

Such a great house! One question tho. My sim can't seem to get past the first row of stairs to get to the basement. Do you know why?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 20th Sep 2012 at 2:44 PM
Hello,
I wanted to tell you how gorgeous and well planned this house is. I do not have the knack of creating unique houses so I always appreciate when someone does. However, I am experiencing the same problem UrbnQT is with the stairs leading to the basement. My sims will go down the foundation stair but will automatically turn and go back up. Won't even rest on the landing. Seems a shame not to use the thoughtful sitting room you designed.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 5:57 PM
Was looking for a manor for one of my rich sim families when I came over yours. This is so lovely, and not too big for my small Island! ^^ Perfect colors
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:49 AM
Thank you for a BASEGAME lot. It's impossible to find lots that match the EPs I have.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 10:12 AM
Very beautiful !! my most favorite house !! Thanks