Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vampire Killer Attack Interaction *Version 3*

by Enirei Posted 28th Apr 2011 at 3:53 PM - Updated 17th Feb 2014 at 5:16 PM by Enirei : Overview Update

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 219 Feedback Posts, 99 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 13
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 4:17 PM
Yay first! This is a pretty cool mod - thanks loads, Enirei! Now I can have a backyard full of the gravestones of people my vampy Sim has drained - let the killing and haunting begin!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 4:29 PM
Excellent! Thanks for the mod. This is perfect for my fiendly sims. Question, I didn't see this mentioned in your overview, does this affect NPC Vampires? Like can they drain other sims?
Test Subject
#4 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 4:43 PM
U think u can program the thirst ghost texture to the sims dying from vampire attack instead of starvation. Since being vampire is just a requirement to thirst death , it only needs to be change to all
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:12 PM
I was waiting for that kind of mod! Finaly! So Ducking thank you! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 8:58 PM
THANK YOU! They aren't really vampires unless there is some blood-shed involved!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:10 PM
oh dear, i was thinking of adding something like this into my story, no i have no choice but to try, heehee. *grins evilly
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:19 PM
Can you make something less ... final? Instead of killing right out, maybe the victim will live but increased in fatigued or sore, something, while vampire gains hunger or whatnot. Consider the small population in town, it will be a short while until vampires kill them all and I need to replace the sims.

Also it would be nice if you can do a check on victim's athletic and martial art skill because it would be hard to force upon those skilled ones comparing to a helpless sheep.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:20 PM
Awesome mod. Would it be possible to have the vampire kill from just drinking through, and not from fighting, I think the fighting is enough with the mummy. I prefer a more classy kill, and I can't be the only one.
Great job though.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LovethMia
Excellent! Thanks for the mod. This is perfect for my fiendly sims. Question, I didn't see this mentioned in your overview, does this affect NPC Vampires? Like can they drain other sims?

No. I didn't make it autonomous. I'd figure leave the killing to the active household of vampires. If every vampire sim started killing people, then I don't think the AI could keep the town populated with non-vampire sims.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#11 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WolfJake
U think u can program the thirst ghost texture to the sims dying from vampire attack instead of starvation. Since being vampire is just a requirement to thirst death , it only needs to be change to all

Haven't thought of that. I will look into if it's possible. This is my first serious mod so I'm still learning things.
Space Pony
Original Poster
#12 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tomomi1922
Can you make something less ... final? Instead of killing right out, maybe the victim will live but increased in fatigued or sore, something, while vampire gains hunger or whatnot. Consider the small population in town, it will be a short while until vampires kill them all and I need to replace the sims.

Also it would be nice if you can do a check on victim's athletic and martial art skill because it would be hard to force upon those skilled ones comparing to a helpless sheep.

I have thought about the skill comparison. I don't have WA so I wouldn't be able to test the martial arts bit.

About the finality of it. There are some mods floating around so that a vampire can drink from anyone regardless of relationship and I did not think about doing that. I may in the future add the option to drink without killing, but as of right now I need a little break from working on it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 9:59 PM
Very helpful, thanks. Now I have a new way to cull fugly sims, deal with annoying paparazzo, etc.
Test Subject
#14 Old 28th Apr 2011 at 10:30 PM
YES! Freaking awesome. I am more than happy to test this. What I have been thinking about for months now is how to do this in the opposite direction. A career mod that can turn my Buffy Sim into an actual slayer. Hint hint...:-D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 3:39 AM
this seems really cool. i will indeed test this. good job, sir.
Test Subject
#16 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 5:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bekean
Awesome mod. Would it be possible to have the vampire kill from just drinking through, and not from fighting, I think the fighting is enough with the mummy. I prefer a more classy kill, and I can't be the only one.
Great job though.

Seconding this. Vampires succeed more through charm,fear or stealth. Watching them beat down their victim just seems "off" somehow.

overall though.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 6:17 AM
Great! Just thought I would check. I second the notion of having vampires kill their victims minus the fighting. This is great mod. Great work!! Thanks again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 7:05 AM
You should make them bite the target instead of fighting them :D

Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 7:09 AM Last edited by tomomi1922 : 29th Apr 2011 at 7:19 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
I have thought about the skill comparison. I don't have WA so I wouldn't be able to test the martial arts bit.

About the finality of it. There are some mods floating around so that a vampire can drink from anyone regardless of relationship and I did not think about doing that. I may in the future add the option to drink without killing, but as of right now I need a little break from working on it.

Don't worry about MA then, but definitely do look into comparing Athletic skill, just for the heck of adding more depth into the interaction. Just doing the killing part is too absolute, too powerful. The moment you click "Vampire Kill" on some sim, he is guaranteed as good as dead. There has to be chances to make things more interesting.

Yeah, take a break, just don't take too long of a break like me and forget where everything goes. Hehe.

I work for a living, but I don't necessarily live for a working.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 8:27 AM
I am happy to test this!!! I had a killing mod for sims 2 vampires and have been waiting for one for sims 3......What good is a vampire that does not leave a few bodies around....Even the most "bottle fed"( meaning plasma juice only) vampire needs to slip up and kill now and again...Not sure about a fighting anamation though......But hey I am just happy to have plamsa suckin KILLER vamps ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 9:57 AM
Can you give us access to strings table? Please I would love to change it to polish language
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 11:22 AM
Very nice mod dude, works well on older version , ive seen no bug yet ; just can you remove the fact you cant attack teen and pregnant sims? ^^ i know for ea is unhuman to think that but its still blood so maybe with an "adult" download?

Thanks and good job on this thats what i waited everyday on mod the sims for :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 12:28 PM
Thank you so much, I was waiting for this kind of mod for sooo long You are the best!

Please can you give us access to strings table?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:27 PM
I love this! If the other sims are able to put up a fight, it will be perfect! Also, if the vampire is a celebrity, would it be possible to spread the rumor that s/he has killed a sim? Possibly some other negative consequences (if they have children, a social worker takes them away, things like that)?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 4:32 PM
I kinda like the possibility, but like someone else mentioned, I would like it, if the victims would die from drinking, not after a fight. I'm no modder, so I don't know how complicated this would be ...
Page 1 of 13