Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

1970s Suburban - 3B/3B Pool Patio Driveway - No CC

by CatherineTCJD Posted 11th May 2011 at 1:11 PM - Updated 11th Aug 2020 at 8:30 PM by CatherineTCJD

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th May 2011 at 1:25 PM
Oh my God, I love it! It's got a lived in feeling and it's spacious and cozy at the same time. Gonna move Pleasantview's Oldies in this house and pretend that this was the house their kids grew up in Thank you!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th May 2011 at 3:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
Oh my God, I love it! It's got a lived in feeling and it's spacious and cozy at the same time. Gonna move Pleasantview's Oldies in this house and pretend that this was the house their kids grew up in Thank you!

You don't have to pretend... it is the house their kids grew up in!

I'm glad you like it!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th May 2011 at 6:54 PM Last edited by meljo : 11th May 2011 at 6:55 PM. Reason: spelling
no CC! That's amazing! I love it! Looks like my grandparents house in Queens, NY! Very nostalgic...good work!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th May 2011 at 7:18 AM
Really, REALLY well done, Kate ! Downloading right away ! Thank you ! =D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th May 2011 at 2:57 PM
I love it!! I have only the base game, so I'm a sucker for base game houses ;-) Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th May 2011 at 7:07 AM
nice house but how long was the house played? the furnished one is 66,000 and the computer is unusable because the chair is next to the door also the bathroom with the blue toilet is unusable the sink is in the way and the phone is a obstacle course to get to. sorry if i sound critical its just that with first time players it is confusing.
ps the ashes in front, are those the previous residents the oldies?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 13th May 2011 at 2:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by john_rucker
nice house but how long was the house played?

Hi John, I'm away on a gig today - I'll check first thing tomorrow AM. But YES, I did play-test the house. The blue toilet is a tight fit - direct your sim to stand in front of the toilet, then to use it. That way they clear the door 'action' and won't get caught. Same with the sink - they need to be out of the way of the door. The phone - the path was clear for my guys? Dunno? Computer - I think I actually deleted that chair when I was playing... the sofa was enough seating for my Oldies.

As for the price, I addressed that in the main post remember? I said I had extensively re-organized my build/buy catalog... Sorry for the confusion. I'm glad you like the basic design. Please feel free to redecorate and move the furniture around. It's your house now - make it yours.

and Vintage Stuffeths
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:55 AM
Base game lots are always welcome, and this is very nice indeed. I love the pool area!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 19th May 2011 at 5:38 AM
what a very nice reply. thank you and i love that comment that it is my house now your response is why i love this site and my simmies as well.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 21st May 2011 at 9:44 PM
I love what you did with this house. It has a homey feel to it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:03 PM
I like the house, but I'm having problems with it... When I first start the school bus comes on the first day and there are ashes on the ground...
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#13 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 10:33 PM
Doesn't the school bus always come 'round on the first day?
Someone else mentioned those ashes... I thought I got rid of them. Hmmm. Well, just sweep 'em up, I guess? I'm sorry your having problems, but I'm glad you like the house :P

and Vintage Stuffeths
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th Dec 2011 at 1:46 PM
Thank you! Sometimes I just want some no cc houses that I can fill my town with and move people in so I can play with a full town. I also like the layout!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:00 AM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 21st May 2017 at 6:46 PM
Thank you