Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cedarwood

by ung999 Posted 18th May 2011 at 2:26 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 18th May 2011 at 2:45 PM
finally another amazing house by Ung!!!! I love the quaint but modern feeling but in every house you make those crazy thick bits (that look so wesome) HOW DO YOU DO THEM!!!!

"I reach the level of POSSIMBIBLE, Over impossible but making it Possible" Barney Stinson HIMYM
"What the Deuce" Stewie Griffin Family Guy
Scholar
#3 Old 18th May 2011 at 4:13 PM
Interesting and creative design, I really like it!! Thank you for sharing Cedarwood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 18th May 2011 at 7:30 PM
A really gorgeous and unique house! Your hard work is appreciated
Test Subject
#5 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:17 PM
I LOVE this house. Beautiful work. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 18th May 2011 at 10:28 PM
Pure awesomeness! Love this house! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th May 2011 at 12:28 AM
This is great. nice job.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 19th May 2011 at 2:19 PM
your 61st house for sims 3 in mts, from the 1st to the 61st, you never cease to amaze us.
Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th May 2011 at 3:42 PM
Dear all! Thank you so much for all your fabulous feedback. It's the great comments like yours that make me want to create more. :lovestruc

noxnoxnox: Thanks for supporting my work! I never court how many houses I've built because I really do enjoy the building and creating aspect of the Sims games more than playing the game. :lovestruc
Forum Resident
#10 Old 20th May 2011 at 5:42 AM
I'm a big fan of your architecture :lovestruc . When I registered here on MTS and begin to explore the download section, every times I see a thumbnail that seems to fit my taste perfectly, there would be your name attached. Then wherever I move, from Sunset Valley, Riverview, Twinbrook, Bridgeport to Barnacle Bay, my neighborhood is always filled with your charm, with the irresistible looks, the rich details, the creative patterns, the functional structures, the unique style. If EA hired you , we would definitely never have to see an ugly house in TS3.
Just a little note, do you happen to have some community lots in your inventory? My sims just can't get enough of your design , so for their entertainment needs, I usually have to modify a bit of your residential lot and change it to club/lounge/bar, I wish I could get something more original for them...( embarrassed...noxnoxnox is so greedy )
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 24th May 2011 at 2:30 PM
this is sensational!!!