Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cozy A-Frame - A starter for 1-2 sims, No CC

by Pippenhouse Posted 22nd May 2011 at 12:57 PM - Updated 9th Sep 2011 at 9:22 AM by Pippenhouse

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 22nd May 2011 at 3:04 PM
A lot of house for the price! I love the second floor balcony and just the general shape of the house. Also the restful color scheme.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 22nd May 2011 at 5:52 PM
This house is awesome, I love the triangular shape-thingy. how did you do it. Did you use the roof tool??
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2011 at 6:09 PM
Thanks for commenting guys, I really appreciate It

@SimShady08, I used a tutorial found here
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 22nd May 2011 at 7:36 PM
Thanks so much for this house, I love A frames and rarely see great ones, especially with no CC. I'll be using this one a lot.
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd May 2011 at 8:47 PM
cool
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd May 2011 at 9:53 PM
I don't normally download starter houses, but I have to download this one. It looks great!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd May 2011 at 9:58 PM
As a child, I've always wanted to live in one of those houses. They're so unique and look so warm and cozy! <3
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 23rd May 2011 at 8:49 AM
This is so different, I've never seen a Sims house looking like this before, but it works!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd May 2011 at 9:13 AM
Thanks all, reading your comments always puts a smile on my face I'm so glad you liked It!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th May 2011 at 9:58 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this house! It looks amazing! I'll be sure to download it. It's great that people like you still build such great houses for Sims 2, I feel like most people build nice houses for Sims 3 these days. This is AWESOME for us who are still playing Sims 2. So big thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 28th May 2011 at 11:43 PM Last edited by mellyish_adorkable : 28th May 2011 at 11:58 PM.
I love this house and this question I'm about makes me feel like a noob since I've been playing on and off for years. What folder do I download houses to because I cannot figure it out? And yes I have tried putting it in my downloads folder but when I go to the game I can't find it. Also, yes I do unzip the file.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th May 2011 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mellyish_adorkable
I love this house and this question I'm about makes me feel like a noob since I've been playing on and off for years. What folder do I download houses to because I cannot figure it out?

Thanks for commenting, I'm really glad you liked the house All you have to do Is download the rar file, extract and then you should have a sims2pack file, just double click on that file and the house will be installed and show up in your game, hope that helps. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#14 Old 29th May 2011 at 12:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pippenhouse
Thanks for commenting, I'm really glad you liked the house All you have to do Is download the rar file, extract and then you should have a sims2pack file, just double click on that file and the house will be installed and show up in your game, hope that helps. Thanks again!

Thank you so much. I still of course feel like a dork for not being able to figure it out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 30th May 2011 at 7:55 AM
This is really cute! Thanks a lot =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 1st Jun 2011 at 8:45 AM
@Pippenhouse- thanks for the link!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jun 2011 at 7:41 AM
Adorable house! Downloading! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 1:22 PM
Adore it! Reminds me of these eco-friendly homes I saw down in Show Low, Arizona! Amazing talent
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 6:19 PM
Thanks all
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 27th Dec 2013 at 4:59 PM
I so like this house-but-playing it in Seasons will have a hot(summer) & cold(winter) sim. I do have a neighborhood that I use just Spring & Fall in. House works great there. So glad as I really like this neat little house. Thanks bunches :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 2:32 PM
Thank you for this very cute house! You are so creative, thank you for sharing your work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Mar 2016 at 4:05 AM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#23 Old 6th May 2017 at 3:10 AM
Thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Aug 2020 at 9:29 PM
Very different house. Hope tall Sims don't hit their heads.......laughing.