Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maple Tree Drive

by triciamanly Posted 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:05 PM - Updated 4th Jun 2011 at 5:59 AM by triciamanly

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:45 PM
It's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Jun 2011 at 4:56 PM Last edited by StellRien : 3rd Jun 2011 at 5:19 PM.
My God! It is impressive! Fantastic job Anne! You have such a great taste and great eyes for catch the perfect moment of your houses.

p.s.: Your pm store is full, I cannot write to you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:52 AM
Very nice, and I have a probably silly question but do the cars drive under the carport or is it just for looks? I mean, is there some way to get the cars to turn like that?

I love your little story too.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by StellRien
My God! It is impressive! Fantastic job Anne! You have such a great taste and great eyes for catch the perfect moment of your houses.

p.s.: Your pm store is full, I cannot write to you

Thanks so much StellRien! I deleted some pm's! I'm off to write you a note!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tsoureki
It's gorgeous!!! Thank you so much!!

And you're so welcome! I'm in a crazy building mode, trying to get the 200 download achievement!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 5:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shessupercool
Very nice, and I have a probably silly question but do the cars drive under the carport or is it just for looks? I mean, is there some way to get the cars to turn like that?

I love your little story too.

Hi Shessupercool! The carport is just for looks. I should have mentioned that! I think you could park a car there just for looks by using move_objects on cheat code and turning the car with period and comma keys. I'm not sure about this though, because base game doesn't have cars and I haven't played with any ep's for a long time. Thanks so much for commenting!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:50 AM
Sweet, awww so sweet home, cosy and inviting ! I love it and wish you to reach the 200 download achievement soon for our great fun and full pleasure of our eyes ! Thanks for sharing honey
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 10:14 AM
Belissimo! But curses on you for making me want to load up my game and do some building at 4 in the morning! :-)

P.S. I think there is a way you can make that carport functional, but if I am correct it would actually involve rotating the lot in a certain way. I will let you know if I figure it out. Thanks again at least for the lovely lot!!!
Mad Poster
#10 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 1:44 PM
Nice one! How can you do so much with BG and no CC... I dunno...
200th upload, here you come! Good luck - and have fun!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:56 PM
Hi dear friend!
Thank you so much for the lovely comment! I have a long way to go to the 200! I think I might try some community lots for a change. Talk to you soon!
Quote: Originally posted by Guardgian
Sweet, awww so sweet home, cosy and inviting ! I love it and wish you to reach the 200 download achievement soon for our great fun and full pleasure of our eyes ! Thanks for sharing honey
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by miserydoll12
Belissimo! But curses on you for making me want to load up my game and do some building at 4 in the morning! :-)

P.S. I think there is a way you can make that carport functional, but if I am correct it would actually involve rotating the lot in a certain way. I will let you know if I figure it out. Thanks again at least for the lovely lot!!!

Yay miserydoll! I'd love to know how! Hope it works!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:02 PM
what a cute and super cozy house. its best for gathering around the fire place getting warm and cozy while drinking hot chocolate and looking out the window and seeing the beautiful snow. I want this house in real life and also Tracia thanks for Shady Shores love it.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 6:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Hi Shessupercool! The carport is just for looks. I should have mentioned that! I think you could park a car there just for looks by using move_objects on cheat code and turning the car with period and comma keys. I'm not sure about this though, because base game doesn't have cars and I haven't played with any ep's for a long time. Thanks so much for commenting!

Thanks for replying! I still love it, and I can see keeping a patio set or kids' stuff under the carport like we have under our own in my house. We rarely use ours for our car either.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#15 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 9:53 PM
What more can I say Anne about your lots!! ummmm supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus!!! xx
Alchemist
Original Poster
#16 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SimShady08
what a cute and super cozy house. its best for gathering around the fire place getting warm and cozy while drinking hot chocolate and looking out the window and seeing the beautiful snow. I want this house in real life and also Tracia thanks for Shady Shores love it.

Hi SimShady,
Thanks so much for your nice comment! I uploaded a Sims2 version of Shady Shores. I'm waiting for it to be accepted. I love the picture you sent!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 5:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
What more can I say Anne about your lots!! ummmm supercalafragalisticexpialadoshus!!! xx

Hee Hee! You're a great speller! Thanks so much ffit!
Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:21 PM
All of this with just the base game! It's absolutely stunning!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 8:07 PM
what's with all of the tiles inside?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lauragirl1998
what's with all of the tiles inside?

Hey lauragirl1998! I think you're right about the tile. The pattern I chose is really too busy to be used throughout. I really appreciate you input!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 3:56 PM
What about using some custom content. That'll make your house more nice!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#22 Old 11th Jun 2011 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bunny98cute
What about using some custom content. That'll make your house more nice!

Hi Bunny! Thanks so much for your input. I'll definitely keep that in mind. Lots of people like just base game lots because their games don't run so slowly. I hope that when people download my lots, they redecorate to suit themselves and add custom content too! I really appreciate your comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 2:17 AM
Thank you for this. Small and cute.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#24 Old 21st Jun 2011 at 6:04 PM
You're very welcome bluishhaze! Thanks for your comment!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 6:48 PM
Omg Ive Been Looking for a House For My Sims I Will Be SURE To Mention Your Work in My Next Series :D
Page 1 of 2