Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Symmetric Poly-Molecular Matrix Window Recolors

by iCad Posted 5th Jun 2011 at 7:35 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2016 at 4:28 AM by iCad
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2011 at 9:15 PM
I snagged these off your new website yesterday. The whole project is wonderful. I'm looking forward to more and more. I've selected eleven of the colors, and have gotten everything you've recolored in those eleven shades, so I can finally make stuff and have it match. There's a whole lot of stand-alone coloring in this game, which makes it very difficult to build anything. I waste a lot of time trying to find stuff to fit together, and this project is such a benefit. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 1:45 AM
Making Maxis better and better. You're my favorite creator by far!
Cheers!
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 3:28 AM
Just wanted to tell you thanks for recoloring all this build stuff. While I tend to use different colors of wood inside a house, I like to have everything match on the outside. And you're definitely making that possible. Thanks again.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 7:36 AM
Wonderful, as always. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 10:21 PM
Your recolor sets just keep making Simming easier/more enjoyable than ever! Thanks muchly These gorgeous windows were sitting, untouched, in the build catalog for ages, because the Maxis ones and my terrible shoddy recolors were just too bland/bright/completely clashing for most of the houses I make. Thanks for giving me some more build freedom!
P.S.: Would you ever consider making recolors for Buggybooz' kitchen basics? Just wondering, because I was thinking how awesome your rich wood colors would look on them. Thanks again!
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 12:32 AM
Hey guys. Thank you all, as usual, for the comments and thanks. I'm glad to help make everyone's building experience more enjoyable. I guess I'm not the only one frustrated by lack of match. Of course, it means having a ton of CC but...Well, honestly, I'd rather have the ton of CC than to be stuck with stuff that doesn't match.

@aypby169: Honestly, I haven't felt a strong need to recolor the wood part of the Kitchen Basic set, mostly because I already have colors, either Buggy's originals or recolors I've downloaded, that go pretty well with my own colors. I did make a bunch of granite countertop recolors, but no, no wood recolors. If you want to give it a shot yourself, though, I can give you the color codes for any of the colors you're interested in. That'll at least give you the color to start with for a recolor.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 7th Jun 2011 at 1:16 PM
I always welcome re-colours, thanks for these

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 13th Jun 2011 at 11:14 PM
I love your recolors!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 1:22 AM
Thank you for more beautiful recolors. These are actually pretty nice windows but never really matched anything properly.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Dec 2011 at 6:02 PM
I hate to ask this but are there any plans in the work of having these done with tbudgett's newer Craftsman completer set? I nearly use that exclusively because of the ability to do the inside/outside in different colors and I would really love your colors for that.

If not i'll be content with these for awhile