Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Longbourn | The Pride and Prejudice Collection

by ladymumm Posted 14th Jun 2011 at 10:09 PM

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 12:28 AM
This looks fantastic! The decorations, clear pictures...just a wonderful build overall! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:02 AM
Wow, lovely job. Not quite the way I pictured the house, but its still an awesome build and interpretation. Love it. Hope I can get everything in my game so I can use it! (as my game groans under the burden of all the cc. lol)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 9:32 AM
Oh this is amazing. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 10:20 AM
nice!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 1:58 PM
Thank you.Really so beautiful !
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 1:59 PM
I love this - wonderful detail. Someday soon we can put "real" horses in your stable!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 5:12 PM
magnificent! thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 3:18 PM
Well done!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 16th Jun 2011 at 4:50 PM
Absolutely gorgeous!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Jun 2011 at 10:01 AM
I love the classic look of this. I am such a Jane Austen fan, so this makes me VERY happy. I can't wait to play with it! The pictures are lovely.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 1:45 PM
Beautiful, utterly beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 2:55 PM
Didn't want to comment until I tried it. This manor is brilliant!! I followed the instructions AND added the extra items as suggested. The whole thing is so well done and it did not cause any glitches to my game at all.

To find the horses (which were inside the stables) ensure you are on the ground level of the house, then hit a lower level (as though you are going to the basement), this lowers the walls of the stables and there you have the horses. You can grab them and put them outside too. So I guess the stable levels are one lower than the 1st floor of the house. I cannot find the horses if I go into the build mode though.
One more comment....the manor is 64x64...I went into Sunset Valley and it would not fit on the only empty 64x64 lot, so I had to bulldoze the Science facility and then placed it there. If anyone can tell me how to put it on an empty lot, please do so. Been playing Sims 3 since the beginning...this is definitely my favorite house. Wow...GREAT JOB with no glitches. This deserves to be a featured item.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:41 PM
Absolutely beautiful, just... perfect. Thank you :-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 16th Sep 2011 at 12:02 AM
This is amazing! This is one of the best Houses for No CC I have ever saw!! I love how it looks, I love the design, I love EVERYTHING about this House!! Hope you can make more houses as amazing as this :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:39 PM
Default very pleased!
This is just what I was looking for! I have been trying to create the pride and prejudice movie in the Sims 3 but couldn't get everything looking just right. So thank you for adding to my collection and for saving me the time of putting it all together. Now that pets is out we can have real horses! Thanks again.

P.S. Have you created any sims from the movie?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2011 at 6:51 PM
Glad you like it! Sorry, I'm probably not going to create any sims. I just can't seem to get the hang of realistic sim faces. But I am planning on making a few more houses, including Rosings (in the works right now, it's huge!) and Netherfield.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 6:35 PM
Keeping an eye out for your future houses. Can't wait!!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Oct 2011 at 11:45 PM
Default having trouble: not appearing in downloads in sims 3 launcher
is there something special i have to do to download this? one of the other lots i downloaded appeared in the sims 3 launcher but this lot didn't. any advice?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 1st Nov 2011 at 12:46 AM
Sorry, I'm not sure why its not working It should install just like any other sims3pack. You could try changing it into .package format and see if it works that way. You can use Delphy's Sims 3 Pack Multi-Extracter to convert the files.

I hope you can get it to work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 21st Nov 2011 at 11:22 PM
This is very beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 9th Jun 2012 at 12:04 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
Absolutely beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 9:29 PM
The sims.mixei.ru link doesn't work, it just shows blank page, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Mar 2016 at 10:44 PM
This is a long time favorite of mine and still use it. So well done.