Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Skinny Jeans with Sexy Heels

by Marz3na Posted 14th Jul 2011 at 7:50 AM - Updated 14th Jul 2011 at 2:55 PM by Marz3na

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 23 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:49 AM
Thank you, looks great in game
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:51 AM
thank you! they look great! & thank you bunches for the link to the hair! my dl folder is going to explode lol
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 1:52 PM
These are so beautiful! Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 3:08 PM
Wow. So beautiful and Sexy Thank you for these really good Outfits.
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 10:31 PM
Beautiful! I love them! It would be really cool if they were just bottoms though :D
Instructor
#7 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:07 AM Last edited by slar : 16th Jul 2011 at 12:20 AM.
How the hell are ankle breakers, and the immobility they impart, sexy? And hooray for photoskinning!!!111 Observe, dear downloaders, how the UV map of the nude body mesh causes the jean texture to ooze down the sim's skin, which it grotesquely melds into.

On a random note, stormypoo's user name made me laugh. It's thoroughly awesome.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by slar
How the hell are ankle breakers, and the immobility they impart, sexy? And hooray for photoskinning!!!111 Observe, dear downloaders, how the UV map of the nude body mesh causes the jean texture to ooze down the sim's skin, which it grotesquely melds into.

*waves*
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 3:23 AM
Wow,this is hot..I love it because I own some shoes just like that.

Los Sims 2 para siempre(The sims2 forever!!)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 9:51 PM
Brilliant! Great Job, I love it! Who cares if there are some mistakes, nobodies perfect. So shut the freak up "slar" because I'm sure you coudln't do any better.
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 6:48 AM
that is so cute
Instructor
#12 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 12:12 AM Last edited by slar : 22nd Jul 2011 at 12:26 AM.
Quote:
Brilliant! Great Job, I love it! Who cares if there are some mistakes, nobodies perfect. So shut the freak up "slar" because I'm sure you coudln't do any better.

Um...I'm aware nobody's perfect, but constructive criticism does wonders to help individuals achieve self-actualization. For example, criticism from my sister, who has a background in fine arts, helped me turn my crap downloads from 2008 (when I first started creating) into my better (but by no means spectacular) downloads from 2010. My texture flaws motivated me to learn to create new UV maps and meshes to accommodate my textures. Perhaps my snark is unjustly heaped upon this creator considering her mistakes are common throughout the Sims community and there are far more wretched examples of what not to do.

I have great antipathy toward high heals since I consider them a modern reincarnation of the philosophy that spawned Chinese foot binding and the corset. Back in those days, the male and female population considered these barbaric impediments sexy too, when they were really devices to oppress women. I'm saddened by how many in the mostly female Sims community celebrate their own degradation and sexual submission. Not meaning to sound clishe, but Sims indeed exemplifies how the political becomes personal.

I have wanted to express these sentiments before in other similar situations, but was too afraid of my previous rhetorical screw ups to post them outside Sim Secret.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:45 AM
That is only bottom or full casual?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:36 PM
these are gorgeous! just sims have beautiful meshes and i have been waiting for someone to make some casual outfits with their meshes ^.^ i hope you make some more :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 28th Jul 2011 at 11:32 PM Last edited by lovesnap2 : 3rd Aug 2011 at 2:39 AM.
So cute ^.^
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 7:54 PM
every time i click the mesh link it comes up as a lady gaga outfit ?? helpp :/
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 5:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lottie2121
every time i click the mesh link it comes up as a lady gaga outfit ?? helpp :/

That is the mesh she used,she just recolored it with her textures..but if you download it you get the mesh that way because the mesh in included in the rar file =)hoped that helped.

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 5:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by airidax
That is only bottom or full casual?

It full casual,she just did some recolors =)

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 25th Aug 2011 at 2:45 AM
these are great! i would love it if you made the bottoms untuckable!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guhnee
these are great! i would love it if you made the bottoms untuckable!

I think I might
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ms5starchic23
It full casual,she just did some recolors =)

Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 3:11 AM
thnx lol
Test Subject
#23 Old 8th Oct 2011 at 3:12 AM
its soo beautiful!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 19th Nov 2011 at 10:46 PM
Yay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th Nov 2011 at 11:36 PM
i love these outfits soo amazing but where did u get the skins can i have the link
Page 1 of 2