Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

June Fitness Foods

by Phaenoh Posted 1st Jul 2011 at 2:19 AM - Updated 8th Jul 2011 at 12:01 AM by Phaenoh

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:05 AM
Sorry, pressed the wrong button when submitting. Thanks for this upload! ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 3:07 AM
So incredible! :] Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 4:53 AM
These are great I so love having my sims make new foods !
Captain Louie
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 7:36 AM
Mmmm! These look so tasty! Great work and idea :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 10:10 AM
Very nice I love oatmeal,and they all look so scrumptious!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Jul 2011 at 1:28 PM
Thank you! the soup looks so real! love it! keep up the good work.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:04 AM
1 question, will these replace current foods in the game, or are they just added to the choices when you click to make food?
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 4:31 PM
Add to the choices, these are not replacements. Glad you like them everyone! I enjoy reading your comments.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 9:59 PM
That soup looks so yummy! Unfortunately, I am experiencing a 'jump bug' every time my sims try to make it! The pretzels and oatmeal work fine, I have no idea what it could be! >.<

I hope to find the conflict soon! I love using new foods in my games, I feel so bad for my sims who have to eat the same thing day in and day out.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 12:45 AM
Yes , the soup is not working...getting some kind of pop up every time my Sims try to make it...
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:06 AM
The soup isn´t working for me either. The oatmeal works fine, but while the soup turns up as an option the command just drops out of the queue, if I direct any sim to make it.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 1:50 AM
I did some tweaking to it, hoping I fixed the bug in the Tomato Basil, redownload and let me know if that fixed it!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 6:20 PM
The new tomato basil soup is still not working. The oatmeal works great - love it.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 12:04 AM
hmm, don't know what i'm doing wrong, but i can't seem to get these to show up in my game at all, even though other stuff i've downloaded shows up, so it's a bit odd...i thought it may have been an issue with my sims not having high enough cooking skill to see em show up yet, but i wouldn't think that would be the case with at least the pretzels showing up, but alas, none of the 3 have yet to come up in meal choices even once in the week since i downloaded em
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 1:28 AM
Which EPs do you have? This was my first attempt at making food, I could easily have messed something up.
Field Researcher
#17 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 2:30 PM
I tried the new tomato basil soup, but the problem is still the same. I have every EP except AL and the oatmeal still works fine. (I never tried the pretzels.)

I don´t remember, if I ever tried the soup with testingcheats enabled. I could try that to see if there is an error log created.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 4:36 PM
I think I will just have to recreate that one, stay tuned for a new new version
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:46 PM
i have all expansion packs & no stuff packs...though i do have a couple other custom foods & they work fine, but maybe there's a limit to the number of custom foods you can have & that's why these won't show up for me? don't know though, that's just a guess
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 12:02 AM
And... I've posted a new version. If this one doesn't work, I don't know what else do to. Cross your fingers everybody!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:32 AM
nope still no joy...i'm really wondering if it is because i have other custom foods in game...anyone know if that may be the case?
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 11:56 PM
The tomato basil soup is make-able, but it looks just like the chili con carne (including the little packet of carne), and no basil anywhere.
Ah well. I do love the oatmeal, and it works great.
Thanks!!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#23 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 1:24 AM
Lordy this is frustrating. Don't know what to tell you guys right now.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 10:25 PM
No worries. The oatmeal is really great - seems like a staple that should be in the game.

And to nocturna76 - I used to have tons of custom foods in the game, and never had any conflicts with any of them. But I only have the oatmeal in right now...so can't be sure.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Jul 2011 at 9:33 PM
I love new foods. Don't know why...I just do.
Page 1 of 2