Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Menthol Garden Set

by Vampire_aninyosaloh Posted 12th Jul 2011 at 7:16 PM

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:35 PM
This is a really nice set. I like that you included the butterflies as well for deco.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 8:56 PM
Very summery! I like it a lot!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 10:41 PM
Just in time for summer vacation! Thank you!
Mostly Harmless
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 1:43 AM
This is really cute, Nina!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 12:03 PM
Really really cute! I love it, thanks for sharing. I personally prefer it without the roses on them, so thanks for making them separate.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Jul 2011 at 2:19 PM
What for a great update! Thank you so much.
Field Researcher
#8 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 6:39 AM Last edited by starrling : 14th Jul 2011 at 6:59 AM.
Wow, I must be completely blind or something. Where is the trellis in the catalog? Btw, I really like this set - thank you!

You can never have too much yarn, fabric, or books.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 11:49 AM Last edited by bella_gloom : 14th Jul 2011 at 12:00 PM. Reason: found what I was looking for
I'm embarrased to say I cannot find the trellis either! *blind* Can you please tell us where it is hiding?

Love the set, its just what I was looking for - thank you! :lovestruc

Edit - Nevermind, I just found it. Its under 'Columns'.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Jul 2011 at 12:10 PM Last edited by Vampire_aninyosaloh : 15th Jul 2011 at 12:02 AM.
@starrling & bella_gloom: It's under columns and misc decoration Sorry for not telling in the description.

EDIT: Sorry guys, I forgot to say thank you for your comments They are a great support for me, seriously ^^

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 8:41 PM
I never found it in misc decorations but late last night I found it in columns! Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jul 2011 at 11:20 PM
The roses and trellis are my favorite parts; thank you :lovestruc
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#13 Old 16th Jul 2011 at 2:49 PM
This is adorable, i love it! :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Jul 2011 at 10:03 AM
This set is absolutely gorgeous ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 31st Jul 2011 at 1:27 AM
Thank you! I have been looking everywhere for a bench/swing thingy like this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 7:37 PM
red roses have also appeared on default bush
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Aug 2011 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Keirin
red roses have also appeared on default bush

I know, I said that in the description, I'm sorry.

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Scholar
THANKS POST
#18 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 3:30 PM
This is nice, Vampire. I likes it.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jul 2012 at 10:37 PM
Very nice, thank you so much!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 12:59 AM
The entire set is beautiful, but have an issue with the coffee table. Can't place anything on it at all. No idea why. Game fully updated, all expansions except SN, and the first 4 stuff packs installed. Figure it could be a patch issue.
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
Original Poster
#21 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes649
The entire set is beautiful, but have an issue with the coffee table. Can't place anything on it at all. No idea why. Game fully updated, all expansions except SN, and the first 4 stuff packs installed. Figure it could be a patch issue.

Hmm I don't really know.. It worked fine for me when i made it (as you may see the cactus is on the table), but then again, by then I had a really old version of the game (one year and something ago). But it would be weird if it didn't work for later versions. I'll look at it. Sorry for the inconvinients

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#22 Old 20th Oct 2012 at 3:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Vampire_aninyosaloh
Hmm I don't really know.. It worked fine for me when i made it (as you may see the cactus is on the table), but then again, by then I had a really old version of the game (one year and something ago). But it would be weird if it didn't work for later versions. I'll look at it. Sorry for the inconvinients

No worries; things happen with patches and updates. Just wanted to let you know, in case you want to work on it. The stuff does look really nice! Oh, noted, too, that I have that same issue with the roses on the default bushes, too. As for the table, there were a few I downloaded that had an identical issue, and some that didn't. So, guessing it's a patch or update that caused it. Don't know anything about modding (haven't had time to try it), so no idea what it could be.
Test Subject
#23 Old 21st Dec 2012 at 5:54 PM
This set looks really nice, I like it - but I (my sims) absolutely can't use the swing and table - Flowers and such go down the table and whenever a Sim wants to sit on the swing, they go right through the back and sit in the air.

I've got a screenshot somewhere, let me look for it...there: http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums...zpsb303c5e3.jpg

I've also found another one, so I remembered they only go behind the swing when they read a book, while they sit correctly if they only "rest".

This occured when I had Pets as the only expansion, now I have Supernatural, Ambitions and Late Night, too; fully patched. Still happening. D:
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Feb 2013 at 6:15 PM
Bonjour! I am sorry I am very new to the Sims world. I wonder if your nice roses are colourable or if you some day intend for them to be. I love white and pink roses, so...

Thank you for this gorgeous set

Lili
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 17th May 2014 at 12:20 AM
very pretty thanx ;)
Page 1 of 2