Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATHENA, Only Gods are Heroes

by FREEDOM_55 Posted 8th Jul 2011 at 7:00 PM - Updated 27th Apr 2013 at 5:40 PM by FREEDOM_55

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 7:50 PM
I usually don't download other's sims, but this is *amazing*. You did an awesome job.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:47 PM
She's wonderful! So glad to see a female sim on here who's not described as a "part-time model" or such.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 8:48 PM
This is, without an exaggeration, the best custom Sim I've seen so far.

She's a looker, too

Somebody call the cops!

Making Sims this gorgeous has got to be a crime.

Cannot be stressed enough -->
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:15 PM
She's gorgeous! I'm glad you're back!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:20 PM
Awesome stuff! I am no good at custom sims, but have been waiting for a female sim who's not 'glamourous' and 'model-material'. Am definitely downloading this Greek-named beauty - job well done!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Jul 2011 at 10:24 PM
I'm so glad to see her now uploaded, she came out fantastically and you did a great job! Good to see you back making attractive distinctive-looking sims again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 1:20 AM
Beautifully unique, and a classic! Definatley going straight into my downloads file. I love her jaw-line, and Adam Rodriguez. (*drools*) It's actually fantastic to see a female sim uploaded who isn't falling into the gender steryotype of previously mentioned modelling and also being strong willled and not dependant on money/partners/family. Not so much MTS as the "exchange".
I was wondering, not a huge deal, but if you knew where her poses came from? No worries, anyway.
Thank you, for making such incomparable sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 2:52 AM
Oh, I thought you made the goddess Athena for a minute... then I saw it was this girl. That's cool too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 3:05 AM
She's GORGEOUS! I love her! Finally, a wonderful sim woman in my game..
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#11 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:10 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 8th Dec 2012 at 11:26 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by kotylol
Oh, I thought you made the goddess Athena for a minute... then I saw it was this girl. That's cool too.

Yea, I was actually tossing that idea around. funny enough if you google "Athena Goddess" many artists interpretations look *very* close to this sim's image in regards to features and coloring.

I always put thought an meaning in to a sim's name, so i left that interpretation in the symbolism of the name. part of the origins of the name are derived from the Greek word meaning sharp – 'ather' and the word for praised – 'aine'. it also means "aggressive warrior". so all those sim to fit wih her and her bio.....So I went for a less obvious embodiment of the Goddess Athena but she's still there :D
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:31 AM
Fantastic. She looks very life-like.
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#13 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fway
Fantastic. She looks very life-like.

awesome! levels of realism is what i aim for thanks for the comment!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 4:56 AM
she looks really great! reminds me of that one female cop that killed her hubby and daughter on Dexter a few seasons back. lovely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 8:46 PM
This Sim is so unique...I love how she isn't the traditional Ford model type beauty found everywhere. I don't care for her back story, because I think boxing is brutal and not worthy of the Olympics, but hey, thats what makes the game fun! We can all use these Sims as our imagination sees fit! Thank you for sharing
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 9th Jul 2011 at 9:11 PM
I'm quite picky about the sims I download but she is... just perfect. I have never, ever, EVER, seen a sim this good.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 12:17 AM
Very unique Sim and very realistic. You should be very proud.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 2:10 AM
Awesome sim, I'd love to see her with a spear, helmet and aegis too :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#19 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 2:36 AM
Wow, she's spectacular!!! Congrats!
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#20 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 3:45 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 20th Sep 2011 at 6:43 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by lizbethbear
she looks really great! reminds me of that one female cop that killed her hubby and daughter on Dexter a few seasons back. lovely

Why do most of sims remind or look like ppl from Dexter. O.o weird especially since i haven't watched it ever. thanks for the comment

Quote: Originally posted by laughingtoleave
I'm quite picky about the sims I download but she is... just perfect. I have never, ever, EVER, seen a sim this good.

^ this is the best compliment EVER! :lovestruc thank -you so much
Wiki Wizard
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Jul 2011 at 1:13 PM
Yay you uploaded her I think she looks brilliant, i know at first she had a more manish look, but now she's amazing, and your background info and story makes her work perfectly!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#22 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 6:26 AM
She reminds me of Melina Kanakaredes from CSI New York. I downloaded this sim and she looks awesome ingame. Became my favorite sim. Thank you very much, FREEDOM_55
Instructor
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 1:09 PM
@Deluxe Designs I know right? xD the original would have to change anyways because at the point I never tried her in game. And when i did test her the other day, there was just no way I could leave her like that O.o she was really ugly in game.I wish i could show you a picture! its really night and day.its past plastic surgery its a totally different person That's why I appreciate everyone's feedback until i get back into the rhythm of things

@ Vampire Sim yay, that's good. thanks for reporting here to me everything is looking like it should. i kinda do seethe Melina K. look in the jawline and nose. thanks for Favoriting her
Test Subject
#24 Old 11th Jul 2011 at 8:52 PM
I really like this sim but it seems she doesnt show in the pre-made sims even when I have her in the SavedSims folder. My problem always has been that some sims show and some do not.

Any ideas?
Instructor
Original Poster
#25 Old 12th Jul 2011 at 2:28 AM Last edited by FREEDOM_55 : 8th Dec 2012 at 11:27 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Low
I really like this sim but it seems she doesnt show in the pre-made sims even when I have her in the SavedSims folder. My problem always has been that some sims show and some do not.

Any ideas?

hmmm:/
did you put the sim file in the sims folder?
did you check the adult section in the sims bin? she an adult btw
*mini update* is your game installed the latest patch 1.22 and up?
Page 1 of 2