Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Anyone Fight Burglars

by reaper with no name Posted 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:41 AM

71 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 3:58 AM
you have no idea how much i've wanted my sims to be able to do this (hehe) thanks!! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:02 AM
Brilliant! Thank you, I've never had a werewolf so I've never even seen them fight back!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 4:09 AM
What a cool idea. It annoys me when my police or criminal master mind sims just stand there watching.
Does this make fighting the burglar an option so your sim can decide to fight or decide to wait for the police? Also wondering does the outcome rely on body points or does the household always win even with no body points?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:25 AM
I totally agree with all the above comments! This is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over due!!! Thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:42 AM
I have the same question as joandsarah77. Do body points affect the fight?
OK you've answered it. Thanks.

Thanks for the download.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
What a cool idea. It annoys me when my police or criminal master mind sims just stand there watching.
Does this make fighting the burglar an option so your sim can decide to fight or decide to wait for the police? Also wondering does the outcome rely on body points or does the household always win even with no body points?

It's just like for the werewolf; they only fight if you tell them to, and victory is determined in the same way as any other fight.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:04 AM
How awesome. Thank you!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 7:50 AM
Thank you very much for this!! It bugs my socks off when Captain Hero just looks on biting his or her nails while their house get robbed. Now the burglars of SimCity have better beware!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:49 AM
This is fantastic. Always wanted something like it. Thank you!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:50 AM
WOW, I love this mod, it was truly needed ! Thanks a ton for sharing
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 12:47 PM
Boy, did I want this ten minutes before I logged on and found it. The Albany Capp family was robbed. I've been loading them up with body points. Too late for them, but thank you for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 1:27 PM
Fantastic, just what I needed! :O
Undead Molten Llama
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 5:40 PM
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! I have wanted this forever. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:18 PM
Brilliant idea, thanks for making this!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 9:06 PM
Awesome! Thanks! I always thought is was so dumb that sims couldn't fight burglars!
Scholar
#17 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 6:38 AM
So I downloaded the mod and now I keep sending everyone to bed at like 10pm, hoping a burglar will show up. Can't wait for one of my Sims to kick some burglar butt! Thanks for sharing!
Forum Resident
#18 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 6:42 AM
This is absolutely fantastic!
I always felt extremely frustrated that my sims - specially the ones in police career or with a strong body - couldn't take care of their own home! Now they can, thanks to you.

"If you suspect you won't like the answer, then don't make the question"
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 10:19 PM
This is fab! Now I can finally have my goody two-shoes wife beat up the burglar for stealing that fountain that her husband gave her after their first date XD
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#20 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:40 AM
This sound great ! I have two questions please, even if the Sims fight the burglar will the police still come and take them away ? Also I notice you have that it work with Pets Expansion ( which I do have ) but will it work with Seasons ? That is the very last Ep I have installed that run my Sims game.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#21 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:19 AM
It works exactly like it does for werewolves. I literally did nothing except disable the piece of code that prevents non-werewolves from being able to do the interaction (and I changed one string). Everything else is exactly the same.

As long as you have Pets installed, it'll work.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 2:18 PM
This Mod is awesome, thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:31 PM
Do you know if this mod is compatible with The Fight Club mod over at MATY?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 11:01 PM
Where has this hack been all of my Sims' lives? Awesome job, man!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th Jul 2011 at 9:13 PM
Thanks a lot! I've been looking for this since a long time :D
Page 1 of 3