Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Piercings. 11 items set. Semi layerable

by necrodog Posted 15th Aug 2011 at 5:13 PM

57 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 47 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 5:23 PM
Thank you soooo much! These are awesome. I wish I had piercings like these in real life :O
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 5:32 PM
I am SO glad you did this, I was so disappointed when I noticed you took the other ones down.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 7:35 PM
Oh yes. I took all the old creations down for a revision or/and update, sorry. Im still updating the old stuff.
Im glad you like this new version of the set and that you would like them for real life.
Making S3 items are more complex than S2 items.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 9:00 PM
Very nice! Glad to see you uploading again and that you'll be updating and re-uploading your older stuff - there were some beards of yours that I wanted to download but they were gone!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#6 Old 15th Aug 2011 at 11:24 PM
Beautiful! Can't have em' in RL so sim life will do just fine! Thanks so much! Great to see you back!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 12:37 AM
*squee* This was badly needed, they're perfect. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 2:43 AM
Yay! Thanks so much! I can finally make my self-sim correctly, because I have some of these in real life!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 16th Aug 2011 at 8:59 PM
do you do belly button and eyebrow piercings?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 17th Aug 2011 at 10:04 AM
YES! I've been waiting for you to re-upload these. They are amazing! Thank you. (=
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 2:29 AM
Yay! Now I can put your lovely ladder piercing on my male sims too! Thanks again for these lovely earrings.
Test Subject
#12 Old 19th Aug 2011 at 4:18 AM
i would download these if they were all in one zip file. too much clicking to do them all individually :/
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 20th Aug 2011 at 4:10 AM
These are awesome! A file with all of them in it would be nice though, it will take awhile to download them all separately. Thanks a ton!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2011 at 3:19 PM
Good job, Though the huge plugs and huge tunnels are unrealistic. But thanks.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 4:10 PM
Eeek! These are amazing! I have 2 gauge earlobe piercings in real life! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Sep 2011 at 9:37 PM
awesome just what i was looking for Thanks a bunch! ;-)
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 3:59 PM
put them all into an "ALL" File. People will be more prone to download them. Also, the things that say HUGE on them (aka the ones with the added ear skin) don't look so good.....
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 8:46 AM
Is this available for use in TS3 alone, or would I need an expansion pack of some kind? Thanks.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#19 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DeepDown
put them all into an "ALL" File. People will be more prone to download them. Also, the things that say HUGE on them (aka the ones with the added ear skin) don't look so good.....

I absolutely second this. I like how you make it so people can pick and choose, but for those who would like to use them all, downloading each and every single one can be quite tedious. If at all possible, an ALL file would be much appreciated. Thanks.

That said, I'll probably pick and choose a few of these myself. I like the look of the ear ladder, for instance (my pierced/tattooed biker sim will love it for sure, hehe).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 16th Oct 2011 at 6:24 PM
OH !! Thank you very much! These are awesome !!!!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 6:48 AM
Is there not a way to get sets, so the Sims wear matching earings/plugs? o.o
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 2:44 AM
I Love This <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 4:21 AM
Oh, and I second the suggestion for belly button and facial piercings! It's so hard to find good ones... every single monroe or labret I've found just looks like a mole on the sim's face...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 9:19 PM
Thank you Thank you! These are wonderful ^_^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Oct 2011 at 2:00 PM
These look amazing, thanks!
Page 1 of 3