Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jentex Oil and Mechanics - Gas Station (No CC)

by delayman2 Posted 5th Aug 2011 at 4:54 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:42 AM
Nice, I've built something similar in my town!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:19 PM
At first, I thought that stations were pretty much for looks only, but since Ambitions, I now realize it would be very handy for the car enthusiast. Nice station, I can really use it. Thank you for sharing.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:36 PM
Very cute, I love small lots, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#5 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:41 PM
Thanks all. I originally made this for Twinbrook. Goes with the Southern style look.

@FzzyDg8
It's also pretty useful for detective types. What could more suspicious that having a meeting in the gas station? lol
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 1:27 PM
A really great idea Why EA never put them in game themselves puzzled me, but now you have!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 3:55 PM
Now if only EA would give T3 the restorable cars like in T2, this could be a money making lot. Got me thinking now, might try to make a bigger one with attched Consignment store to represent a mini-mart type station or truck stop.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:38 AM
Nice! Those pumpstations, are those from fast lane?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#9 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 7:55 AM
@sierra221

Yes. They're non-functional which I find weird because it would be great if you have to pump gas in your vehicle.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 3:19 AM
Thanks for making a smaller version. I now have several little station spread accross my world instead of one big land hog.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Nov 2011 at 5:21 PM
when we could expect the bigger ones ?

- With an underground garage? plz?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 10:55 PM
this is pretty cool, but where did you find the tool rack thats in there? I don't have that in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 15th Sep 2013 at 10:42 PM
So cute. It's very similar to a gas station near my parents cottage which is indeed in the middle of nowhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 27th May 2015 at 9:12 AM
good job hope you don't mind I will revise it but for only my personal use I don't use other people's stuff and claim them as mine
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 2:45 AM
I know this cc has been out for 4 years already, but I had to have it. It looks a lot like the "in the middle of nowhere" tiny gas station around the corner from my Dad's house in rural Ohio. You know, the kind of little place that doesn't look like it should still be open and when you go in, the person who owns it is about 85 years old and so are the rickety chairs in the corner. Yet the guy is that lost breed of business owner who gives you a fair deal.