Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Adrianne Cody

by Arisuka Posted 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:32 AM - Updated 13th Dec 2012 at 7:17 PM by Arisuka

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:57 AM
She resembles Natalie portman :lovestruc
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 10:34 AM
She's very attractive and realistic-looking, nice job!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 10:38 AM
Very nice. She has a lot of character. And great emotions.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 12:00 PM
She's very beautiful. And as FREEDOM 55 said, she looks a little like Natalie Portman. (:
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 3:35 PM
She's a gorgeous sim. Great job!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 4:26 PM
She looks very realistic.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 4:45 PM
Funny, I was thinking Natalie Portman as well!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 9:28 PM
Thought it was Natalie Portman too. Is it me or do other people also have problems with bella3lek4 sliders?
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 6:45 AM
lol now I had to google Natalie Portman's pics to see it myself... Willowleaf, what do you mean with problems?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#11 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 1:26 PM
yeah, I also thought of Natalie Portman when I saw the pics. Both are gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 3:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
lol now I had to google Natalie Portman's pics to see it myself... Willowleaf, what do you mean with problems?

Well my game rants about obsolete mods being installed and if I want to continue or not.. usually that message is ignorable, but my game wont start if I keep the sliders in my game.. I suppose they are not that up to date, but others dont seem to have the same problem..
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#13 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 4:19 PM
Willowleaf Hmm, I have no idea what could cause that, apart from conflict with other CC...
Field Researcher
#14 Old 4th Aug 2011 at 5:00 PM
You know, I don't think I'd want to back talk her in case she made do chores. She's great and I love her.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:58 AM
Really, really beautiful sim. It's so nice to see a sim with unique, realistic features. I don't download many sims made by other people because so many of them are so doll-like. (many people seem to like that look, so no offense to them. It just doesn't suit me)

Anyway, love her. Thank you. I'll be getting her bf as well. XD
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 2:11 AM
The name sounds like Adrien Brody.
That was all I was thinking when I heard the name

"did this person just genderbend Adrien Brody?"
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 8:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
Willowleaf Hmm, I have no idea what could cause that, apart from conflict with other CC...

I think I -sort of- found out the problem. I re-downloaded the sliderset and removed the *old* ones.. though the old ones weren't all that old, bit strange.. and yes initially I thought it must have been other CC causing the problem but it wasn't. but hey, they work now so thank you

And I love your sim, very realistic face
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 8:51 AM
Willowleaf I'm glad it worked out for ya!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 6:32 PM
Love your comment about how some (esp. female) sims are doll-like: even the highly detailed sims tend to be so beautiful that on the off-chance that I do download them, they're assigned celebrity status and added to my town as filler. So when a "normal" *playable* (I prefer playing normal sims) pretty girl comes up, I just HAVE to download her. Thank you.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 8:53 PM
coraltheo It's so nice to hear that! I really enjoy making sims and strive for exactly what you said with them. So it's great to get that kind of responses, it makes me really happy to continue.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 18th Aug 2011 at 6:53 PM
She looks stunning! You've got some skills there! I love her!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:48 PM
she looks so lovely and diffrent! good work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:12 AM
Hello,

I'm having problems finding the non-default skins in my game. I tried to scroll down in CAS while hovering over the skin colors, but no non-default skin to be found. I had no problem finding the packaged sim. Anyone know what the issue could be? I'm still new to modding the sims 3, so any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:27 AM
keroseneheart Did you download the skin and install it like this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 5:55 AM
Hello,

I don't see a .package file available for the skin. When I press 'download' it only allows me to download the SIMS file, which I read all the directions for and am installing properly. I did arrange all of the files and have successfully downloaded .package files, so all I need to do is find the .package file for the skin and I can get it right

Thanks so much
Page 1 of 2