Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Facility - Former Hospital (Apocalypse August Theme)

by Thranduil Oropherion Posted 5th Aug 2011 at 5:03 AM - Updated 23rd Aug 2011 at 4:01 PM by fairycake89

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
#2 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 6:37 AM
To be honest - this is a great work, but at the same time a nightmare. It's very well done and - on the background of your story - it looks realistic. But no, it not at all a decoration for Sunset Valley or any other place. Nevertheless I must admit that you built a well-detailed horror-lot, and if anyone likes this style, it's phantastic!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 7:04 AM
I agree BrittaMA, it is a nightmare and should have no place in society, that was my motivation and why I am so opposed to man's inhumanity to man. I am pleased that you saw what I was getting at, it's my anti-war statement I suppose!
Scholar
#4 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 11:36 AM
In this context it's really fabulous! I think you're completely right. I'll get it now and then I'll consider where to place it - and use it as a memorial for humanity (or better: simanity) in Sunset Valley! Please go on with your great work!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:48 PM
Great creepy hospital, love it, may use it with Jynx's rabbithole doors as a replacement for my town's hospital rabbit hole, hee hee!
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 12:48 PM
I absolutely love the house! I always liked the creepy stuff.
I've got one little question, where did you download those facial tattoos your model sims have in the picture? I've been searching for tattoos like that!
Thanks anyway
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 1:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
Great creepy hospital, love it, may use it with Jynx's rabbithole doors as a replacement for my town's hospital rabbit hole, hee hee!

It works well with the Rabbit hole doors, I tried it! Muahahah! But poor simmies!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#8 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 1:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by iraht
I absolutely love the house! I always liked the creepy stuff.
I've got one little question, where did you download those facial tattoos your model sims have in the picture? I've been searching for tattoos like that!
Thanks anyway

The tattoos are under ''make up" in CAS, where the lipsticks and blushers are. Not really tattoos at all but face paint.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 2:52 PM
This would also be an amazing lot to use for an "Asylum Challenge"!

GREAT attention to detail!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 4:08 PM
While I don't currently have a use for something like this is my game, it is certainly well designed and the detial is almost frightning.

Might make a great addition to a post-appocolyptic or even war-themed neighborhood.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 5:08 PM
way cool story line have you ever concitered writing for a living
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 5th Aug 2011 at 10:29 PM
Talk about CREEPY! This has kind of inspired me to go for a more 'Horror'-themed neighborhood now! <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 5th Dec 2011 at 2:59 AM
Nice job! :O)

Megan (and sometimes LaVaughn)

Sugar Exotics

My Blog
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 2:40 PM
That's really nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 11:02 PM
I like this and I downloaded it for my dead theme I have going on for the fun of it. but I have a question, where did you find the tool rack? I don't think I have that in my game.

I will be using this.