Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sexy Firefighters!!

by guidion Posted 11th Aug 2011 at 7:43 AM

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 8:02 AM
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you so much I've been wanting this ever since Ambitions came out!!
Test Subject
#3 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 8:12 AM
Thanks; looks good.
A question: would it be possible to get the female version with the braces but without the bra?
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 9:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gotthilf
Thanks; looks good.
A question: would it be possible to get the female version with the braces but without the bra?

If you read the description in the overview page it says the bra isn't present in game, as shown below:.

The included designs are mirror images of the In game versions, I took care to make sure the colors were as close to the originals as possible, the screenshots for the outfit have a Bikini bra on top for the females, this bikini is not present in the actual design, for a sexy twist!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 11:03 AM
Ha ha, great idea, thanks! I look forward to sexy firemen roaming my sim town!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 11:43 AM
This seriously made me laugh! I have no intention making my Sims game into a pin-up photoshoot, but I do enjoy seeing the effort you have put into this. Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 2:25 PM
Awesome!!! Love it! Downloading right now sexy firemen yeah!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 3:08 PM
would it be posibile(sp) to make the firefighter party dancer from generations were these!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 4:36 PM
This outfit is fantastic ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:34 PM
Harry_Dumi: I have not really gotten into Generations yet, and was not aware of a firefighter party dancer, I will look into this.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#11 Old 11th Aug 2011 at 7:49 PM
Very nice and cool !!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Aug 2011 at 4:01 AM
This is very great idea I've been waiting for something like this
Could you edit other EA Default clothing too? It will be nice to have open blazer for example Thanks a lot Guidion :lovestruc
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 6:18 PM Last edited by StangDriver289 : 13th Aug 2011 at 6:19 PM. Reason: misspelled a word
Thank you and great work!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Aug 2011 at 6:21 PM
Is there any way to make this a firefighter on-duty clothing option as well instead of just when they are not actively fighting a fire?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 10th Sep 2011 at 4:50 PM
fire chef....well folks.. due to budget cuts we could only afford half a uniform for each of you. :P
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Oct 2011 at 2:36 AM
makes me think of the women sims throwing a bacholorette party. that sort of hosing down the fire i would rather not watch. haha
Test Subject
#17 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:10 PM
How do I get a bra to show up underneath it, like you have in the pics????
Test Subject
#18 Old 26th Jun 2012 at 7:12 PM
If you could do sexy Policeman outfits too that would be awesome!!
*swoon* :-) Nothing sexier than a man in uniform!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 7th Jul 2012 at 2:05 AM
Yay! A little eye candy for the ladies! :D
Field Researcher
#20 Old 21st Nov 2013 at 4:51 AM
does this go into the Overrides folder or the Packages?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 5:22 AM
Dude this'll be hilarious if I make manly anime guys and replaced the usual outfits of the ambitions sims clothing xD

Sexy firefighter's unit UNITE!!! XD